Supra Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
598 Posts
I do that all the time (no license). I usually listen to a baseball game on the radio and sit back in those comfy seats. Not the radio in my car - dont want to waste the battery. One summer day I even had some ice cream and took a little nap. Good times :)

· Cheifbootknocka
2,117 Posts
Im building a 4x4 and I did that this morning. I often wonder how many more decades till its done :rolleyes:

· NA-T member
444 Posts
Urban Customs said:
ill be honest, i sit in the garage for 20 min to 40 min just sitting in the car thinking.
Ive done the same thing. Although last summer, at night I would drive around and park out by the lake. Just relax and clear your head. Usually had a little something to keep things interesting.

· Cheifbootknocka
2,117 Posts
NCSUpra said:
Usually had a little something to keep things interesting.
A lil sumpin sumpin huh....

· Registered
13 Posts
i'm guilty as well i do it every chance i get when i go home which is like once a month. mine has been down since september. damn school is using all my funds and time to fix mine but should be back on the road some time in june :bigthumb:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.