Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
.928 RWHP & Climing!
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in the midst of my project 1BYDFLT. That's my 1989 Indigo Ink Blue Supra. I need more cash. So I'm considering selling my 1991 Cressida. How much could I get for this vehicle?? Here are more details:

1991 TOYOTA CRESSIDA w/ 33K Original Miles.
Brand new paint job. Candy apple color sort of...
Great shape. Car belonged to an 89 y.o. old man in N.J. I have a copy of the original title, as I had to turn in the original to the DMV. Car sat outside for years. That's why I had it repainted. The clear coat was fading. Everything is completely stock. Nothing has been changed. Runs like a dream.

I'm also thinking of selling my 1990 White Supra Targa, but I would at least like to take it to the NE2K6 :D Probably sell it after that. I would love to take my Blue one, but very much doubt it will be ready as is still being stripped for paint.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

·
Registered
648 Posts
if it is perfect, i think you could get 6k tops from a very specific buyer who wants something unique, but i'm no expert on the matter. there are better options out there, imo.

·
GM Interior Designer
658 Posts
Good luck in selling it, but unfortunately for you even though it has insanely low miles, its still a 15 year old car with a complete repaint. People will be leery of it unless you can easily prove it isn't a salvaged title piece. I'd say 4 grand max. Or keep it and do a 1JZ + 6 speed swap.

·
Registered
290 Posts
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in the midst of my project 1BYDFLT. That's my 1989 Indigo Ink Blue Supra. I need more cash. So I'm considering selling my 1991 Cressida. How much could I get for this vehicle?? Here are more details:

1991 TOYOTA CRESSIDA w/ 33K Original Miles.
Brand new paint job. Candy apple color sort of...
Great shape. Car belonged to an 89 y.o. old man in N.J. I have a copy of the original title, as I had to turn in the original to the DMV. Car sat outside for years. That's why I had it repainted. The clear coat was fading. Everything is completely stock. Nothing has been changed. Runs like a dream.

I'm also thinking of selling my 1990 White Supra Targa, but I would at least like to take it to the NE2K6 :D Probably sell it after that. I would love to take my Blue one, but very much doubt it will be ready as is still being stripped for paint.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
i will give you 2500

·
.928 RWHP & Climing!
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies guys.

- cds01 - That's more like what I had in mind. If you go to autotrader.com, they have some w/ 80K+ miles going for $5K.

- GPTourer - The car is a 15 y.o car, but the same stands for any vehicle with low milage and good maintance. They people who like the vehicle would buy it for a lot more than the KBB value. I do have proof is not salvage. I have a copy of the original title as I said on my first thread. Also carfax records. Thanks for your opinion though, but honestly, you can get a high milage Supra for $4k, or a Cressida. This is a 33K miles car!!!!

- rb30dett - We're talking about a Cressida here w/ 33K miles. You can even get a rb30dett swap kit for that much.

- TheGVR4kid - haha, then tell them I have one. Tell 'em to come pick it up, or I'll ship it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts