Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 Supra TT RSP auto with 19000 on it to date. How much can i get for it. I live in Boston. Email me at [email protected]

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you can get...

33k if you are lucky, buddy. I'd sell, sell, sell or if you want, don't sell and watch the depreciation. 33 is around bluebook price so i'd say you are gettin a good sale at that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
to: Martin Garabedian jr

I can not believe what you have done to my wife...In any man's line of business your word is your bond ....We had already sent you the wire deposit and had to find out from your son that you are selling to someone else for more money. we already had an agreement and you do not even have the decency to give us a call and let us know that you sold out have already contacted my attorney in the Boston area and will be suing you for breach of contract, and for attempt to commit fraud ... via wire transfer.. We have documentation that shows your account # and wire instructions dated. you made no attempt to contact or answer your phone telling us that you are selling for more money or would be sending us back our cash.... This constitutes wire transfer fraud...

Also will be warning others of your shady business dealing on the Internet and will be taking out an ad in your local paper in Methuen, MA. as well as contacting the attorney general for complaint warning people not to do business with you. We know you own your own business and obviously are a bad business man and a terrible person who sells people out, lies to the public and most likely commits fraud in other ways. if it talks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's a duck.
]

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like trouble...

you make it sound like your wife cheated w/ him speed101. However, 33k was not a bad deal for that car, consdering it is in tip top shape. Don't get your panties in such a wad though. You knew from the beginning that it might be too good to be true, and found out that it was. So you'll get your deposit back and there will be many other cars out there for you to buy and sell back for lots more. All I'm saying is you are blowing this out of proportion and it is a seller's market, you know that better than anyone else. Why sell for 33k when you can get more?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's people and situations like this that make obtaining an incredibly fine piece of machinery like a "Supra" so frustrating!!!! All this B.S.!! with blue book which sucks to begin with and people's inflated pricing sceme that take the enjoyment out of looking for a Supra. I know this from personal experience as well as reading the hundreds of posts on this forum pertaining to "Cars for Sale."

Look if what Speed101 is saying about the wiring and breach of contract is all true then Martin77 don't be a dick and just sell them the car. You asked for $33K and they were willing to pay it. Hell your still over book value a little. If you wanted more for the car you should have asked for it in the begining. Read a few of these threads first and ask a few people on the side to get a better feel for how much to ask. Don't be two faced.

Just like tenpo said at $33K it's still a good deal.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crazy

Do not bad mouth me to other people. I had nothing to do with these dealings of the car and you are giving me a bad name. Dont you think its time to grow up, we are talking about a car here. A used one in fact. If I ever act like you people at your age I hope my life ends short to avoid embarrasment. And for all you other people not involved, mind your own business. Thank you. Oh, I hope your wife can pull through this hard time.

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Ok this sounds like a personal matter that needs to be settled in private and not here.
John

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a reminder Martin. You can delete or make a request to delete this thread. Thread closed again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.