1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
a good amount. that car is a beauty!! :drool:

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
Engine bay is red and the car is burgundy and the seller is still claiming the car's never been painted.

Meh, my Supra is still nicer.

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
koulee said:
Engine bay is red and the car is burgundy and the seller is still claiming the car's never been painted.

Meh, my Supra is still nicer.
I noticed that too,
and the car IS burgundy, which died a horrible death in the 80s.

·
Registered
345 Posts
the exterior is a burgandy pearl and underhood color is some wierd color but it is original from factory,i have the same color scheme on my 91

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
sucks it's an auto and burgandy... if it were white stick.............mmmm i'd be all ova dat

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
It's no good...
it's an auto.
=]
I dont think the burgundy looks too bad though.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
1fastsupra said:
the exterior is a burgandy pearl and underhood color is some wierd color but it is original from factory,i have the same color scheme on my 91
Yeah Toyota doesn't always paint the underhood to match the rest of the car, well they do, in a way, but they don't clear coat it, etc, they may have just skipped a few steps on the paint in there.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
, well they do, in a way, but they don't clear coat it, etc, .

Thats true. I used to have a 99' Tacoma truck that was the same way.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
kylefoto said:
It's no good...
it's an auto.
=]
I dont think the burgundy looks too bad though.
+1 on all comments

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
burgundy is extravagant in an 80's sports car kind of way. you have to think of it in its context... if you compare it to today's standards, of course its gonna suck! but it was THE hotness back in the day... just like avocado green and harvest gold were the hotness back in the 70's. its hideous now, but if you take it all into consideration, its a peice of history in a way. it depends if youre a purist or not. a purist wouldnt bastardize a 56 Bel Air or a 49 Caddy sedan de ville... or wahtever. my black car is still pimper than that car! because its Black!!!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
that burgundy is hot..

too bad my second car was repaint (was that color) oh well.. green mica will do..

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
it's been on ebay forever, and posted here alot. his reserve is prob 20g or somethin.

burgundy is sexy come on now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts