Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this up in the Canadian Forums...but I would like to also get the opinion from all of you. Thx for the help in advance.

Hey guys, im wondering how much i can get for my 92 Supra Turbo

here r the stats.

its got 145,000kms (90,000 miles) on it (w/ regular maintainance and Synthetic Oil: Motul 8100series)
Black
Automatic
Sunroof (not targa or hardtop so very very rare)
Shadow Grey Leather interior (mint shape)
not a spot of rust on it

Mods: (but can convert a lot to stock)
Pioneer deck (still have rare CD and tape deck)
10" sub w/ box
HKS Super Flow Intake (still have stock air box if wanted)
ported turbo elbow
no precat
custom 3" cat back (can get stock cat back)
ported head
N/A cams
3 angle valve on intake and 2 angle on exhaust
Nology Hot wires
HKS 1.2mm MHG
ARP head studs
Precision Turbo FMIC (24"x8"x3.5" good for up to 600hp)
Custom 2.5" IC hardpipes (can put stock IC in w/ stock pipes)
Vibrant Couplers w/ T-bolt clamps
HKS SSQV (still have stock BOV)
MBC (Custom for now but bout to pick up a Turbo Smart)
Lotek Dual Pillar pod (still have stock pod)
52mm HKS boost gauge (black w/ airbrushed black ring)
52mm Greddy EGT (black on black)
Brembo X-drilled rotors
EBC Greenstuff pads
Eibach springs
Tokico HP struts
17"x8" Momo rims (discontinued 6star rims) w/ 235/45/17 Hercules G5000Z tires (still have the 92's stock 16" 5star rims w/ BFGoodridge Winter rubbers...1 season used)
Tinted tails
airbrushed front Toyota emblem black chrome
airbrushed rear emblems gunmetal to blend in w/ the trim
shaved antenna (w/ internal antenna box so still gets reception)
Bomex replica front lip (still have stock lip in great shape)
black mkIV supra floor mats (w/ stock shadow grey mats)
JDM "3.0 turbo" badge front grill insert
oh...almost forgot...uninstalled Lex AFM

here's it looking stock w/ stock rims and lip (bad pic tho)

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
for us non-metric people :) what is that in miles? id probibly offer around 8k for it. new clean and well done. why are you selling?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats 90,000miles...edited above

and possible reason for selling is that im a Student in University and want to go to Medschool and may would need the money pretty much.

·
Registered
627 Posts
u could get 7-8k CAD$ i would think.... if i were me i'd remove as much performance stuff as you can and put it back to stock.... then sell the performance stuff seperately because it won't add much to the final selling price.

i personally wouldn't bring a car from Canada to the US again... did that, it was a pain in the ass.... I just got my title last week actually... it was like 4mo worth of paperwork.... plus Canadian cars do have much more rust on the underside then the American ones do, and I didn't like the metric units everywhere so I changed the gauge cluster and climate control.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
born2drv said:
u could get 7-8k CAD$ i would think.... if i were me i'd remove as much performance stuff as you can and put it back to stock.... then sell the performance stuff seperately because it won't add much to the final selling price.

i personally wouldn't bring a car from Canada to the US again... did that, it was a pain in the ass.... I just got my title last week actually... it was like 4mo worth of paperwork.... plus Canadian cars do have much more rust on the underside then the American ones do, and I didn't like the metric units everywhere so I changed the gauge cluster and climate control.
Did you ever figure out that speedo/O/D/ABS problem?

Sorry about the thread jack...

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
i would think teal is more rare but nice car hands down

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Take that bitch back to stock, sell all the aftermarket and throw the car up for $9k... you'll get bites. Its 92 black on black turbo hardtop/sunroof... people have spent well over a year waiting for that combo to come up for sale, i know if i waited for the car i would throw up the extra $ to finally take one home.

Btw if you do part it, i want those tails and egt!
Tim

·
Registered
148 Posts
price it at 8 or 9 and take a best offer..there are so few nice 92's and even less hard tops. The black is a common color but still very appealing. And im pretty sure Garnet pearl is the rarest color. I have yet to see a car other then mine in this color, and I believe it was only for 92.

My price was in usd so transfer to cad*

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
$20

·
9,000,000 lbs of BOOOOST!
625 Posts
id say 7-8k
iv been offered 11k for my 92 tealmetallic 364whp 430wtq, but couldnt sell it, too much time and money into it. BTW I have never seen the headlight sprayers on a 92 before. Is that stock or what?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts