Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a car soon and I just wanted to know how much a Supra would cost. I dont have alot but my Dad is a car dealer do he could get it at an auction.
I want a
single turbo
5 speed
around 75 k
How much do you think it would cost at an auction?

·
Banned
117 Posts
first off the tt supras only came 6-speed no five. i have a buddy that hits all the auctions for a living. i had him looking for the longest time for myself. it is impossible to find any supras at auctions less a single turbo supra, people know they can get more money on the street than trading in there supras.
your best bet is to check out autotrader.com and ebay for a good deal. make sure you run the vin# for a clean car. there are alot of nasty cars with nice paint jobs out there. be perpaired to spend $20,000 to $30,000 depending on year and condition of the car. hope this helps!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just on ebay and the mk4 is out of the question :(
I just wanted to be different. My brother is getting a ls1 Z-28 and my Dad has a Cobra. I thought it would be fun to have a faster car.
I been to alot of auctions and I have seen some nice cars(Cobra type r, ZO6s, ferrari) but, I have never seen a Supra.

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Check out some other asian sports cars or get a C4 Corvette or better yet get what stickystuff said and get an old muscle and build it up.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Na, It looks like I'm going to get a trans-am ws.6.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
might as well save some more money and get a fiero formula. stay away from domestic. mk3 is where its at.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why a WS6??? They handle like absolute sh!t. I have an E36 M3 and love it. Handles sooo well. amazing car. Getting a supra in a few months too. I can't wait.

Lates,
Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts