Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just dyno'd mine on Saturday... It's a stock 94 6-speed with 92k miles on it running 93 octane. When I say stock I mean it's basically showroom floor stock, minus the clutch and pressure plate, which aren't power adding mods. Anyway, the SAE numbers are 292hp and 295ft-lbs. Later that day another Supra, a 93 6-speed with just a K&N cone filter, put down 299hp.

-R

·
966 Posts
Robin, which car was this 93 6-spd with a K&N? Did I miss something?

The cars I remembered dynoing at AAM were:
your car
95 6-spd BPU
my 97 auto BPU+
95 6-spd BPU
300ZX "BPU"
97 auto BPU+ w/ and w/o NOS
Casper's T-78
white T04R

Or was this car you're talking about at Curry's?

Robin said:
I just dyno'd mine on Saturday... It's a stock 94 6-speed with 92k miles on it running 93 octane. When I say stock I mean it's basically showroom floor stock, minus the clutch and pressure plate, which aren't power adding mods. Anyway, the SAE numbers are 292hp and 295ft-lbs. Later that day another Supra, a 93 6-speed with just a K&N cone filter, put down 299hp.

-R

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2N TURBO said:
Robin, which car was this 93 6-spd with a K&N? Did I miss something?
Yup, you missed the ricer dyno day at Curry's Automotive in Chantilly :D It started at 3:00 that afternoon.

Aside from all the usual civics and integras, there was a black 93 TT with just a big cone filter on it. I think the owner is on here as Noire93.5. It put down 299.x and errrr 2204 ft-lbs... the dyno was a bit messed up. I think it was a recently installed Mustang dyno and they hadn't calibrated it or something.. I dunno.

There was also some girl with a silver TT but I'm not sure what her numbers were. I think she had an intake, exhaust, and boost controller with no BCC, so it kept hitting fuel cut.

-R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts