Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of buying all of this and just wondering how much power I can expect. Here's the list

SP67HO turbo, DP
HKS dragger
780cc injectors
walbro 255 pump
je pistons(.40 over)
crower rods
knifeedged crank
clevette bearings
port n polish head 3 angle
crower springs and ti retainers
AEM ems
HKS intercooler and 2.5" pipes
rps flywheel

I appreciate the replys

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
toyotatwinsup said:
I am in the middle of buying all of this and just wondering how much power I can expect. Here's the list

SP67HO turbo, DP
HKS dragger
780cc injectors
walbro 255 pump
je pistons(.40 over)
crower rods
knifeedged crank
clevette bearings
port n polish head 3 angle
crower springs and ti retainers
AEM ems
HKS intercooler and 2.5" pipes
rps flywheel

I appreciate the replys
I dunno man..but tune the nos timer and youll run 9's! :bigthumb:

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
tuned properly you could put down 450 plus but make sure its tuned, and you might wanna factor into the mix a nice hks metal hg and some arps with a new perfect surface on the head and block

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thanks ,I am going to get the arp's and metal hg . But I thought I seen people running about 512hp at 19lbs ? That was on a sp51 I think well it was alot smaller than a 67ho

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
that for sure. how often are you planing on driving it? If its a daily driver Im not to sure youll wanna push it that hard because of reliability. You should be able to push much more than 450 but thats where the reliablility really starts to drop off. Especially with the new evidence that forged internals arent all they are cracked up to be. All depends if you drive your car hard all the time as well or just when you want a rush

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
I'm guessing you're donig the SP kit with their turbo. If thats so, I'd expect to see mid to low 700 on a fully tuned car at 30 pounds. If its on some jankie manifold hack adapter plate thing.. then who knows.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks , that tells me what to expect in the long run. I do tend on running the sp kit, and more much more after this on the list.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The turbo should flow enough for a little over 700whp at 30psi. But I wonder if the stock valves and cams will flow that much. Hard to say, not many people have pushed 7M's that hard.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yeah I would definitely expect over 500 with a solid tune but then again you might want to plan on getting more than 1 fuel pump for that huge setup.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am planning on buying another pump and misc things. Does the e-manage have the option to get rid of the MAF ? and what other electronics do I need? I was thinking a emanage, safc .

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
You didn't specify what boost you would run it at, if on pump gas or race gas, if you will have a manual or an auto, what rear end, how you plan on holding that power with what clutch, and a SP67 on only a Walbro and 780's? How good is that crack you are smokin?

And like DrJ said, speculation is completely stupid and pointless. Every car is different, every ECU is different, every tuner is different. Either find someone with similar mods and ask them, or put it together yourself and figure it out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trent- I asked this question hoping that someone with similar set up would reply but whatever. I am planning on about 25 psi on a 5-speed with a torsen rear-end(373:1 I think) I am asking this question just to get a GENERAL idea, not exactly what I'll get out of it. well thanks anyway

·
Registered
520 Posts
toyotatwinsup said:
I am planning on buying another pump and misc things. Does the e-manage have the option to get rid of the MAF ? and what other electronics do I need? I was thinking a emanage, safc .
i thought you were running ems? why would you want an emanage too, or an afc? :dunno: the ems i think can eliminate the afm. just trying to clarify here

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
91supraT said:
i thought you were running ems? why would you want an emanage too, or an afc? :dunno: the ems i think can eliminate the afm. just trying to clarify here
eman cannot eliminate AFM.

EMS can do whatever you like (including eliminating the AFM w/proper extra sensors).

the torsen never came in a 3.73. always 3.91 or 4.10.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts