Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much HP can you get out of an NA auto without nitrous and turbo? I already have blitz intake and exhaust. is 300-320 out of the question. also what would i have to get and about how much?

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
fuckin a i honestly dont know how i didnt catch that, my bad :p im just stupid

huKt oOn FpoNiKS Werkd FER mE

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Where are we going with this?:eek: What are you willing to do or spend? With just bolt ons 15 maybe 25 more? Want a lot of power? There's turbo kits. Don't know about high comp rebuilds. Good Luck.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
this has been discussed in past threads

remember that fusionsupra guy that claimed 286hp and running mid 13's w/o nos or turbo... i don't want to not believe him but until he proves it then i just can't... anyways, oliver claims to have 199hp with intake, exhaust, and safc... what ever happened to these two people?

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
Oh about 20 maybe 30 more, but that will cost enough.;) We can't just add more boost, more intercooling like the turbos (those parts aint too cheap either), But we have to get internal mods whereas they don't.:eek:

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
someone posted---remember that fusionsupra guy that claimed 286hp

I highly dount this. Is some how he figured out how to he is running his injectors at like 85 percent which is bad. and the stock clutch would go or if its auto it wouldnt handle it. MY CAR has lets say 240hp at the engine plus i took some ok alot of weigtht out and i am running low 14's . I raced a high 13sec car and lost by a half a car if that. i also still have my stock exhuast but not for long. he is claming 286at the wheels which is well over 300hp at the engine. so if he has close to the same power as a TT and weight a COUPLE HUNDRED LBS LESS WOULDNT THE CARS SUPOSEDLY RUN low low 13's or high 12's . plus ther are a couple other engine varaibles that would limit him . i would say 250-260 is do able without that much drama. but anything more and you either have a single turbo or did something internal engine work or other custom stuff. a comopuer is not going to give you 80-100hp gain over stock maybe 15-20ish. Any one else think this kid/guy is lying about his car? If hes not i want to see the car and a dyno sheet. anyone can get a fake dyno sheet or someone elses track time. What any one else thought on his suposed 286hp at the wheels n./a supra with stock almost eevrything minus a airafilter/intake and exhuast, pls computer.
keep in mind stock n/a's come with 210-220 at the egnine so like 170ish hp at the wheel. he states 110hp increase . Lol i hate people who say things they are lying about or have nothing to back up there story. ~Xdreamer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts