Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. before I ask my question I would just like to say this is not a for sale post I just have no clue how much these go for, thanks.

I bought a vvti na 2jz but only needed the bottom end, Now I have lots of lexus parts sitting that I will never use like th oil pan ( top and bottom w/ bolts) and a complete head w/ sensors. I have no idea what any of this stuff is worth and need some insight so I don't lose out on to much. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jordan.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
u know that the vvti na rods r weaker then the other jz rods right?

the vvti na head is worth more to the right person because it doesn't have that dizzy and is plug n play for the vvt-i coils. It's actually pretty good for people going na-t but it's still a na head so maybe 100-200.

the oils pans r worth 300 if they are rear sump, 100 maybe for the front sump.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I know that they are weaker, I just need to get my supra back on the road so I bought a spare while my other motor is getting turboed. Also forgot to ask about a wiring harness, the motor came with a wiring harness that I will never use. Any thoughts on that?

thanks

Jordan.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
you can part out the head. sort of. the coils and wires you can sell to a MK3 owner using the 7M, it's an "upgrade" over the 20+ year stock coil packs on the 7M. helps with high end and high boost breakup.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
the coils are an upgrade for a 2jzgte and 2jzge as well. they do not require a dli for large amounts of boost. i think someone is running 28 psi on the stock vvti coils.
the vvti head isnt worthless, I think alot of na-t people would be interested, or you can part cam gear, vvti system, cam sensor, cams.
so ya few hundred for the head and you can get ~100-150 more if you have coils.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.