Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an HKS intercooler for the MKIII. How much is it worth in good condition? I bought it forever ago and may sell it. I did a search but didn't get any answers.
Thanks

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
is it just the intercooler or the full kit? depends on condition and all also so pics would help your case

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
100 bucks...ill buy it from you.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
100 bucks...ill buy it from you.
what he said.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would donate before i sold for 100 bucks but you are a person from my own heart trying to low ball the item.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
lunchtime said:
i would donate before i sold for 100 bucks but you are a person from my own heart trying to low ball the item.
i really didnt understand your sentence man.

however, i did read the words donate before u sold it for a 100 bucks...if my offer isnt worthy, then please donate it to me and ill gladly be forever greatful.

·
It never ends...
533 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
i really didnt understand your sentence man.

however, i did read the words donate before u sold it for a 100 bucks...if my offer isnt worthy, then please donate it to me and ill gladly be forever greatful.
Hahahahaa!

Well said.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
lunchtime said:
Hell if that's the case, I'll give you $25 for it, not a penny more! :faint:

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Everybody in here is going to hate me, but a full HKS IC kit in nice shape is likely to sell for 6-700 since it was somewhere between one and two thousand brand new.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts