Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if someone here could tell me how much lower is the Stillen front bumper compare to the stock. I know it sticks out a bit more but how much lower is it..?
And how much lower are the sideskirts as well..?

Thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
i used to have the stillen front bumper and it is about 1/2 inch lower. very good ground clearance if thats what your looking for. same goes for the side skirts. hope that helps and i know theres alot others on here that have that front bumper that can chime in.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the sideskirts.... honestly can you tell that its that .5" lower...? or would it be better just to paint the bottom black portion of the sides...?

And how much lower would the front be with the WW lip in compare with the Stillen front end..?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Te only thing that I noticed whith the WW lip is that on the stock lip it is higher in the front and comes down on the sides so when you go or down a quick grade like a parking lot of the end of a driveway there is a moment of insecurity, I am having mine repainted with the car right now since I bottomed out quite a few times and scraped it up and got it to bend enough that the paint spidered on one of the corners(thank god it is urethane). So if yo are worrying about clearance when you are stock the Lip is about a good 1.5 lower in the front center.

Scott

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Im going to go with the Stillen front end... but Im still debating on the sideskirts... should I go with them or just paint the black part red....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbo630hp....what hood is that on your icon? it looks really nice

·
Registered
200 Posts
Bomex 1,5 inch lower then stock? I'm thinking of that front but I'm worried about the clearance, going with Eibach lowering springs also, Will the clearance be a major problem going over speedbumps and such? any input is appreciated...how high from the ground will the front be with eibach?

/M

·
-Getting High on KAI-
272 Posts
j2supraman said:
turbo630hp....what hood is that on your icon? it looks really nice
DO-LUCK...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts