Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering how much a TD06 can make with a set up like this : 550cc,apex-i intake, blitz nur spec, VPC, supra TT fuel pump, greddy intercooler, hks EVCIV or III not sure yet lol, SAFC-II, Greddy 3.0 mhg, fuel pressure reg., HKS ssq blow off valve, Fluidyne Radiator, duel electric fans, full tein suspension, arp head studs, external wastegate, greddy timing belt, boosting about 15-20 on pump gas, i think that is all, i cant think of anything else yeah because this is what i am doing right now i am not done but close to it but i was just wondering how much it will make without upgrading the injectors and going stand alone well thankz guys laterz

·
I heart 80's Toyota's
631 Posts
the td06 is often called at 20G, its a mitsubishi turbo and is a sizable upgrade from a stock ct26, do a search for 20g and you should find some good posts

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i sort of dont want to go stand alone you know to much money, haha but yeah if you hear anything like a guy make close to 500 or so without stand alone let me know, that is my goal

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
MK3RACER said:
yeah i sort of dont want to go stand alone you know to much money, haha but yeah if you hear anything like a guy make close to 500 or so without stand alone let me know, that is my goal
Highly doubt you will find someone that does that. 400 is usually what most people get with it. Most are happy to break 400 with that setup. And for the price, you can get a bigger and better turbo anyway.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what turbo are you talking about? i just hear that the 20g it a great turbo and is able to make alot of power, but the thing is i was told i need to go stand alone for what i want, but i wanted to see wha kind of power it makes with out stand alone and with 550cc, but i am open to suggestions lol

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
MK3RACER said:
what turbo are you talking about? i just hear that the 20g it a great turbo and is able to make alot of power, but the thing is i was told i need to go stand alone for what i want, but i wanted to see wha kind of power it makes with out stand alone and with 550cc, but i am open to suggestions lol
I just answered your question twice now. I said on a standalone it can break 500 and has been done at least once. Without a standalone you can break 400 pretty consistently but good luck with 500 without one. The Greddy TD06-20G is what I'm talking about. It's not that special of a turbo. For the price they want for that thing, you can get something that will blow it outta the water.

If you don't want to properly read the answers taht have been given to you, then don't post the questions in the first place. And learn some punctuation. Damn!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow ok i am just writing to learn more about these things you dont have to slap me down for asking questions. i aslo was just wondering if if was possible or if anyone has done it. but i have read your question and i understand witha stand alone i am able to go that high, but i want to see if anyone has hit that kind of hp before that is all. i am trying to find anyone that has see the power and tell me it is no possible or has done it. that is all i am asking, sorry if i confused you with the wording of my question, but that is all i wanted to know . thankz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts