Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell the majority of my system..... I've just lost a lot of interest in huge subs and stupid bass. I'd like to sell everything listed together, but I have no idea how used equipment compares to new. What are some good prices I should ask for my setup?

JL 12w6v2 in a custom slot/ported box
Rockford Fosgate 800a2
Rockford Fosgate 120a2
Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Cap
Kicker 2-way Electronic crossover- constantly varaible
Street Wires 100amp circuit breaker
~16' Power wire
Lighting Audio RCA(highs)
Rockford Fosgate RCA(lows)

I mean thats pretty much everything for an entire system, but I have no idea what to ask for that as a whole, or individual prices. Any help? Thanks:)

CraigK

W

·
0 Posts
Craig King said:
I've just lost a lot of interest in stupid bass.
:wtf:

post your stuff HERE. you'll probably sell it a lot faster. as far as price goes, i dunno. see what people will offer you, and that'll give you some idea i'm sure.:)

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wump, thanks for the link, but I am trying to sell my stereo locally. Since the sub alone is ~40lbs, I don't want to have to deal with shipping and insurance costs, not to mention the amps and electronics. I'm currently going to school, so I don't think it will be too hard to find someone on campus to buy, I just don't know how much to ask for it. :)

As for the :wtf:.... let me rephrase that, I still enjoy building systems and playing with that sort of thing, I just lost interest in doing it in my car now. I'm pursuing a motor swap AND a custom turbo kit so this will free up a couple $$ and some weight. :cool:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts

Who says you can't go fast without good sound :)

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I mainly interested in selling it to free up some cash since I'd like to think I could get about 1000$ out of it. Not to mention,m theres probably 100lbs back there when it's all said and done.

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody has any suggestions for what I should ask for a whole price, or individual prices??? :confused:

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
bro if i had the cash I'd probably make u an offer, good luck on the sell

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I suppose I could take offers, but like I said, I'm guessing theres probably 100lbs wrapped up in the sub/box/amps. I can't imagine what shipping costs would be, thats why I'm planning on selling locally, but first I wanted to determine what a good asking price is.

W

·
0 Posts
this might give you some kind of idea:

LINK - this guy is selling his 12w6v2 for $220.

LINK - he's selling his for $250

LINK - $250.

LINK - RF 800a2 $300.

LINK - another 800a2 for $290.

LINK - another one for a little less, $260.

LINK - here's a 120a2 going for $80.

LINK - another 120a2 for $80.

LINK - 120a2 for $100.

as for the crossover, 2-way electronic crossovers generally aren't that much money. i sold my old coustic 3-way X-over for $50, if that gives you an idea.

how this helps you out. good luck!:D

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wump, thanks for all the links :bigthumb:

Those definitly give me a much better idea of the current market price for my equipment. :cool:

I will ask a little more for each item incase of lowballers, and figure some kind of lower deal for the whole system.

Also, if any of my fellow SF'ers are interested and willing to assume shipping costs, I'll cut you a break. :)

Thanks,
CraigK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts