Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 tt Bpu+. I dynoed at 395rwhp a few months ago. I know a guy who is selling his t78 and want to know how much it worth and also if i should consider spending more and going for the big twins? any help is appreciated.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Under $3300 for a used kit. Don't forget you won't be receiving all the necessary hardware.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't go with big twins, unless you have the money to drop it on cams and springs and retainers. Also you have to take into account if it is polished or not, how many miles. Does it come with the mid pipe. Installed by a shop on by there self. I think I know the turbo kit you are buying and the turbo is in like new inside and out. If you have them install it you will get a working turbo setup.

Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:fruit:

sc300tt said:
ATXSupra, give me a call at the shop (512) - 371- 9950 if you are looking for HKS Twins. I have a set of slightly used ones I am about to put up for sale.

You can also email me at [email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clint, Finaly got the manafold back? BTW where you by Randalls on loop one Valendines Night at about 9?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ATXSupra said:
I have a 97 tt Bpu+. I dynoed at 395rwhp a few months ago. I know a guy who is selling his t78 and want to know how much it worth and also if i should consider spending more and going for the big twins? any help is appreciated.
Buying used turbos is like buying used underwear..... ;)

take care,
nils

1 - 9 of 9 Posts