Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just trying to see what a Supra with these specs would cost.

A 1995 NA-T 5spd clean title
110k original miles or so
R154 swap
Spec full face clutch
TT HG
ARP head studs
XSP mani, wg
Precision 67mm
1 walbro
440cc injectors
SAFC for tune
nice 24x12x3" IC and piping

Lets say the body was all perfectly in tact, nice oem paint, stock rims. How much would you guys be willing to pay for a Supra as described and how much do you think its worth? Just trying to do some research so help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
The uninformed buyer, maybe 17k. California regulations will make it tougher for you to sell, unless someone out of state purchases it. I would expect them to be kicking the tire around 15k as they know the car market just sucks.

The informed buyer, maybe 14k(you will get low ballers) - 18k. California will make it rougher to sell. The economy is now making true TT;s with 6 Speed look even better. However, the R154 is a good plus and makes it stand out than the typical W58.

In the good times, I would of expected this car to go around 18k. Now the tough time is here. Don't expect very serious offers.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my head i was thinking maybe around 16k. I just basically sold my 60k mile NA-T 5spd to some dude kind of local for 14.5k. w58. The supra i have listed FS here on the forums. Im trying to see if flipping an NA to around these specs would be worth the $$ i would make from it. Thanks for the input

·
DJ/Producer
1,309 Posts
if you will take 16k then throw it on ebay for buy it now 16k may be some new comer will just think its a regular supra turbo

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
if you will take 16k then throw it on ebay for buy it now 16k may be some new comer will just think its a regular supra turbo
Your sigs, You beat me to it about the blue cover, puting the word Supra front of the cams. I hate you now!! LOL!!! That looks awesome man!!!

Iggy - Why you wana sell it, didn't we talk about this other southern cali thread? :p

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your sigs, You beat me to it about the blue cover, puting the word Supra front of the cams. I hate you now!! LOL!!! That looks awesome man!!!

Iggy - Why you wana sell it, didn't we talk about this other southern cali thread? :p
Yeah we've talked about it already. But you guys gotta think outside the box. And look at it as business brotherr, and thats it. The price i picked mines up, and $$ i put into it, im basically cutting even due to having to swap another engine after throwing a rod and having to get a paintjob(about 2500$ wasted). Supras come and go, ask alot of ppl here. Once im settled with the car im 110% satisfied and in love with, then ill keep it:)

·
DJ/Producer
1,309 Posts

lol thanx if i knew were to get one id gladly let you know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts