Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 90 turbo 5spd. Burgandy, power everything, targa, leather seats (rips), jdm motor installed 1month ago, new clutch, all stock except for a flowmaster muffler (drone master) has eibach springs and tokiko shocks (tems compatible). body has kinda high miles though, around 180,000. What should i pay for it? the guy is asking a ridiculously high 10k but im shure he knows he wont get that, what should i pay tops? thanks.

-=james
[email protected]

P

·
0 Posts
payed 4K for mine. It had 130K miles. Stock but w/ plenty of receipts for oil changes and maintenance. Guess I lucked out eh?

G

·
0 Posts
i paid 2,500 for a 90 black turbo 5spd JDM engine but it did have some body damage. I wouldnt pay over 4,500 for that car your thinking of buying.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
i got my 88T for 1000, perfectly good everything, except some wiring damage which is causing alot of time to be put into my car before i can drive it. but for that one id say 4k at max, unless the car is bpu+ and in pristine condition then you should pay the 10k, but since it is the way it is, you should tell the guy to look up pricing on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts