Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
*I see you*
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is considered "cheap" as far as MK4's(turbo) these days? I would like one eventually but I don't know what an inexpensive MK4 should cost. Stock or mostly stock is what I'd be looking for.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
cheap is 18,000 (good luck)average price is $22,000+ for an average supra, most are going for 25k and up.

im almost sure of this.

·
Evil Shenanigans
623 Posts
Yeah, it depends a lot on mileage. A low mileage (<50,000) Supra can fetch over 30K. Whereas above that trickles into the low 20s. The transmission also affects pricing.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
this past summer two sold around hear for 35G - 40G and they were basically stock with about 60,000 miles. Those prices are low for this area. I had a buddy sell a beat one that was smoking and had 158,000 miles for 22G !

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
It depends on your location, your patience, and your luck (in addition to car mileage, condition, etc!).
My advice is get your money lined up, faithfully watch the usual online classifieds (like every day), jump on anything that looks promising, go see it and seal a deal if it is right.
I looked for about 8 months, drove 450 miles each way to see the one I now own, and had the money in hand. I got it for several thousand less than they typical going rate then (well before TFATF).
You *might* find a decent older (1994-1995) model with 60K-100K miles in the low 20's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts