Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though SoCal is reportedly the land of the body kit, it seems like Bomex stuff is really hard to find these days. Either u can't find it, or u have to wait until Bush leaves office to get the parts you ordered. So I started thinking, how rare are Bomex parts really? I personally just secured the Bomex 3 hole lip, and I can't wait to put it on. How many 3 hole lips are out there? What Bomex parts do u have? And post pics of course...

·
Registered
684 Posts
I've got an authentic 3 Hole Bomex Lip and knock-off sides waiting to be put on, amoung other things.

Mo

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn Rogue 1, that looks like exactly what I was thinking. I wanted to paint my car a diferent color, but Mike Urbano convinced me to keep it gray since my paint is original. So I thought, clear turn signals, my Bomex 3 hole lip, Bomex sides and Bomex rear, and stock wing. Got any more pics?

Rogue 3

·
Registered
942 Posts
took me 4 months to get the front bumper, side skirts, and rear skirts. that was in 2001 before bomex changed hands. it took me about 6 or 7 months to get the mirrors and whaletail wing-that was 2004. the mirrors are now discontinued for our cars unfortunalty(at least the type 1). hers some pics-dont mind the guy in the pic-stupid forum wont let you post the same pic twice so this is the only one i have of the car not posted!

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
They really arent rare its just bomex is backordered so far that it takes forever to get. When i got my sides it took 6 days from order to my door that was 8 months ago.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Man these two hole lips look pretty good. Maybe I got the wrong one. :dunno:

Edit: Was checking out Nick's car as well. The two hole is more symmetrical and it's growing on me. :stickpoke

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
nawww..three looks better

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Jaguar said:
Man these two hole lips look pretty good. Maybe I got the wrong one. :dunno:

Edit: Was checking out Nick's car as well. The two hole is more symmetrical and it's growing on me. :stickpoke

Seems like everyone in SoCal is sportin the 2 whole lip. IMO 3 whole makes the Supra have more of a luxury look and the 2 whole has a more sporty look.

So what I'm trying to say is

3 whole > 2 whole :biggrin:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Where do you guys get your bomex stuff from? I am in need of a bumper and I want a bomex.

·
Registered
404 Posts
89Turbo_Angel said:
You can see mine in my sig. Mike U sold me the lip he had in stock so I got it in 1 day. :D
I'm glad I could see this in white. I was offered one of these, but i turned it down for a 3 hole one. MVP motorsports are the only ones i've seen selling them and Dusty does not want to have anything to do woth it, so now that I've see the one in white, maybe i'll go get it, and see how it looks.

I still prefer the 3 hole one though.....

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
Ordered the rear and side skirts 2 years ago got them in a month, way before Bomex went down the shitter, traded my Evo front to SupraJunky101 and i'm awaiting a 3 hole lip..

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TomBSupraT said:
Ordered the rear and side skirts 2 years ago got them in a month, way before Bomex went down the shitter, traded my Evo front to SupraJunky101 and i'm awaiting a 3 hole lip..

Is that stock wing? It looks higher in that pic...

·
VIP
380 Posts
TomBSupraT said:

Your Evo front aligns perfect with your sides and rear. Do you have any angle shots? Its looks good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts