Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I noticed some people's signatures say that their supra is 1-315 or some odd number, how do you figure that out? Would somebody with the numbers tell me how many other Supras are exactly like mine in all of the below aspects.

1995 Supra
-Renaissance Red
-Targa
-5 sp

1 out of ______

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
They don't habe a chart for non turbos.

·
SUPRA'S SITH LORD
319 Posts
well mine is a 95' pearl white hardtop se (sexy edition) 5sp na, and it is 1 of 33. and still under 70k.

you can find out just look a little more!:2peace:

·
Old School
4,060 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Hello, I noticed some people's signatures say that their supra is 1-315 or some odd number, how do you figure that out? Would somebody with the numbers tell me how many other Supras are exactly like mine in all of the below aspects.

1995 Supra
-Renaissance Red
-Targa
-5 sp

1 out of ______
Those "1 of XXX" numbers people post are nonsense. Toyota has never released sales versus color numbers for the Supra.

Don't those charts show Baltic Blue not being sold in 1993? Yet I've seen BB 1993 Supras. I'd avoid using such suspect data.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Probably 1 out of 2 million lol. Or maybe 2000? I don't know but N/A's aren't rare.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well if those numbers are right, I figured it to be about 1 of 90 (Red 95 5spd). Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Those figures are absolute crap..., as if toyota have only ever made ~10000 or something supras... (TT's)...

I'm on a mailing list for jap imports, and I've seen over 50 black 1993 supra TT hardtops... yet the sites above say there was only 60 odd ever made? what a joke!!!

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WoBbZ, any possibility you could've seen the same few 1993 Black Supra's 50 times, or have you seen all 50 of them lined up beside each other at the same time :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Visit SteveT's site, he has a chart from Toyota listing how many makes of Supras were imported through the Mk4's career. I doesn't say anything about colors, but will at least tell you how many there were imported total. :)

CraigK

S

·
0 Posts
TTT said:
I guess if i have to guess,then my guess would be 1 in 87,000 but then again it's just a guess.
Ciao
That is absolutely rediculous, if Toyota had sold anywhere near 87,000 supras between 93 and 98, they never would have discontinued the model.

·
Registered
133 Posts
WoBbZ said:
Those figures are absolute crap..., as if toyota have only ever made ~10000 or something supras... (TT's)...

I'm on a mailing list for jap imports, and I've seen over 50 black 1993 supra TT hardtops... yet the sites above say there was only 60 odd ever made? what a joke!!!
Open your eyes. The list is for cars imported to america. You're talking about australia, NZ, possibly japan, and probably some european countries too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts