Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any instructions how to dismentle the interior? I've searched the whole internet for them and still no luck :/

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
i've taken just about everything out. basicly what you do is, take screwdriver, and some sockets, and start unbolting shit. it's 1 big puzzle hard to fit something in wrong when you put it in.

take a pannel off put all the screws in a bag with the pannel then u wont get em mixed up..... i have to do it that way :lol:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
it's very time consuming, just start looking for every little bolt and screw and gradually working everything apart

on a side note, at least the interior is well made and fits back together well, most of the bolts and screws are hidden unlike my last toyota (82' Hilux)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh well, it seems to be the only option :) anyhow, some plans would be really appreciated

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
what type of plans? what you taking out? everything? just dash? just the back?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I need any info about hidden screws and so on. Im taking out everything, from dash to backseats...

sorry if my english isnt so good, although im trying :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
the dash is very easy and straight foward. most screws are visible. the only "hidden" ones i can think of off the top of my head are just to the right of the drivers seat where the shifter is. i usually take tha one out first. the rest of that section is basically clipped on. another semi-hidden one is underneath the dial that controlls the guage brightness. and i believe there are two others underneath the glove compartment. everything else is straight foward. get a soup can to keep the screws in. otherwise you'll never get that thing back together.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
very very carefully and slowly

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks, that really helped a bunch, now i've got left only back seats and that old and oily carpet :)
Well i have to say that it was easyer then i thought, it took me few days on taking out Celica's interior, but on supra only 3 or 4hours and no broken parts :)

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Supra = Godly :D Only car I can take apart without unecessary cursing :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts