Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've talked to a few guys, One said just use Flat bar as brackets either side of the bumper then 10mm nuts & bolts to hold it on, Then theres the couple of the top.

Using Flat bar as brackets seems cheap and nasty, I am literally about to pay a panel shop to install a front bumper / side skirts, I'm worried i'll do a shit job myself.

I am literally willing to pay for information, It won't be much but shit if you're willing to give me a bit of you're time to explain how to propably fit and install a Ridox front bar and side skirts i will send you some money in paypal, How's $10? Just for some knowledge.

Was going to attempt using flat bar, But rather seak advice and pay for knowledge and do it myself propbably, It shits me something so simple but i don't know how to do it, NO one to help me, I've tried googling my questions no help. Shit i'm willing to pay for knowledge please hit me up if you can help me mount my ridox front bumper and skirts, Skirts seem piece of piss though! I just installed a TEMP bumper it was fairly easy but this ridox bumper is a fresh mould with no holes etc, Please help! :rofl:

·
Registered
329 Posts
if you have a stock front bumper now, just use the existing inner supports. it might be a bit tricky to remove them but that is your best possible option. Washers on either side of fiber glass would help too. If you dont have oem supporting brackets, then bolts/screws are your best option. Now. this was to do with top bit only that attaches to the wings.

Once you attach it to the wings, line it up properly with the plastic wheel arches and drill the holes in line with the existing mounting holes on each plastic arch. There should be 3 on either side if i am not mistaken. Last but not least, the plastic clips where bumper meets the bonnet....just drill the holes in line with the existing holes on the front upper supporting panel.

Just make sure your front whels/headlights/intercooler pipework and air intake bits are off to ensure perfect fitment/placement of holes that you will have to drill into your ridox front if they dont exist already.

Bear in mind that all of this is assuming that your bumper is a good fitment. If it is a poor fitment, you are better off going to a body shop to get desired results

1 - 4 of 4 Posts