Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Other than a manual boost controller the only electronic boost controller that I know of that is capable of extreme boost levels would be the one from Innovative Turbo Systems. It's capable of 60psi! I've also been looking at getting a controller with the features it brings like multi-stage boost levels with up to five levels. It's also capable of controlling boost by gear selection!
Check out---->innovativeturbosystems.com

crispeed
87 Rx-7 FC TII
[email protected] 1/4
[email protected] 1/8
[email protected]
2600lbs

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Scott In Vegas said:
What kind of fuel control are you using? I thought the VPC wasn't much good beyond 2 bar?!?!

Scott

Peace
I'd bet with all the other stuff Ethan's got going on...he's full stand alone. I know you can get a 6 BAR map for Haltech, I'm sure there's something similar for Speed Pro..etc....

Jay

·
Listen to my hands...
323 Posts
Philly Single said:

I'd bet with all the other stuff Ethan's got going on...he's full stand alone. I know you can get a 6 BAR map for Haltech, I'm sure there's something similar for Speed Pro..etc....

Jay
DOH!!! :) Never thought about a stand alone.

Thanks for the response Jay.

Scott

Peace

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Philly Single said:

Jay
I'm waiting on my 6-bar map sensor and software from Haltech presently. I spoke to someone from Speed pro some time ago and they dont have anything above a 3-bar but will be working on something in the near future.

crispeed
87 Rx-7 FC TII
[email protected] 1/4
[email protected] 1/8
[email protected]
2600lbs

R

·
0 Posts
gixxer_drew said:
36 psi!! holy shit!!! do 2jz's just take 36psi? or did you have to build it to take that. By the way what turbo are you using for that?
Think of it this way... he could probably buy a small island nation with the cash he's got in that car. You wanna play, ya gotta pay!

Rob_O

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
crispeed said:

I'm waiting on my 6-bar map sensor and software from Haltech presently. I spoke to someone from Speed pro some time ago and they dont have anything above a 3-bar but will be working on something in the near future.

crispeed
87 Rx-7 FC TII
[email protected] 1/4
[email protected] 1/8
[email protected]
2600lbs

How long have you been waiting for that 6-bar MAP? Haltech is usually ALWAYS behind....takes a while to get stuff from them...arg....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Supra Turbo said:
Ethan, you'll be using a manual boost controller.

twm
lol, thanks Tim:) I guess I can use the EVC EZ on my 2jz cressida now:)

Anyways, I imagine I will go ahead and go with the innovative, I just need to talk to Lar on Monday about the price.

-Ethan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts