Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to make a Supra TT sound like it'll rip you a new asshole, while only BPU and not being a single-turbo? As long as it sounds mean as hell, then give me your opinion. Also, as a side note...is it possible to have your exhaust hang under your car if you completely took off your downpipe? You know, so it looks like you're running a an exhaust but you aren't? Just wondering if that's possible.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You could go TTC/ETTC for an aggressive idle.

Chris

·
Registered
532 Posts
friend of mine was bpu with ttc, dp and n1 exhuast, let me tell u that at idle that thing was loud, so can u imagine what its like when driving?? trust me its loud...later

·
Registered
170 Posts
You would need to fabricate something to have cat back without downpipe. The exhaust hangs off the dp, the majority of the weight at that end is held up there. It would probly at least rock and bounce around.

Or just don't change the plugs and fuel filter for a couple years. Then put some cam gears with messed up settings on. It will sound really rough then:eek:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Six-n-twins said:
You would need to fabricate something to have cat back without downpipe. The exhaust hangs off the dp, the majority of the weight at that end is held up there. It would probly at least rock and bounce around.

So if I got 1 or 2 of those metal clamp things that look like over-sized zip-ties(but metal) and hooked it up to the front of the exhaust to somewhere under the car, it would probably work without a DP?

·
Live your dreams
922 Posts
PinkySwear,

You'll need to restrain it against forward/backward movements...you don't want it to launch like a torpedo, or even just swing, when you hit the brakes real hard. It sure can be done.

Jay :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts