Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had my MkIII Supra since October and everything thing is completely stock and the car only has 46k miles. I am looking for a slight increase in horsepower numbers without completely ruining the originality of the car. Does anyone have any suggestions for performance upgrades?

·
Registered
145 Posts
i have already looked in to it .. the turth is you are better off swapping in a turbo motor. the reason i say this is because i have a 7M ge. the only way you can get bump in power is spends 10s of thousands of dollars on that motor..

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey guys I had the same question as austinmk3. I know the typical filter charger and larger exhaust answer, but is there a chip we can get for our cars to help even get 10 or 20 more HP? are there some turbo parts we swap out or something, just to make us feel like we are doing a little something? I am just starting to look though all these posts before posting the same questions...

·
Registered
145 Posts
it would be cheaper to swap in a 7M GTE and work from there.. cause it is going to cost ALOT of money to get the 7MGE to make any kinda power. trust me i know, i have a 7MGE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts