Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new "TRD" trans mount.

There is no TRD sticker on the mount and the bag had the japanese TRD part number.
However, on the mount itself, stamped into the rubber is 12371-46110
Which is the OEM part number.

However, it has the pink dot on it which I see the oem does not

·
Registered
252 Posts
That is a correct trd mount. From my experience when a mount comes from a Japanese vendor it has a toyota Technocraft label with part number 12371-JA800 and when it comes from the toyota usa system it has a trd label (usually placed directly over the technocraft label) with the part# PTR04-00007 and all of them will have the pink dot.
Hope that helps

·
Reverend Hillclimb
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a correct trd mount. From my experience when a mount comes from a Japanese vendor it has a toyota Technocraft label with part number 12371-JA800 and when it comes from the toyota usa system it has a trd label (usually placed directly over the technocraft label) with the part# PTR04-00007 and all of them will have the pink dot.
Hope that helps
Thanks, mine has the JA800 part number on the bag it came in, but no sticker on the mount itself which confused me.
I tried flexing it every which way and its solid as a rock, with the oem one i could literally turn it by hand

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Yup that's how they have come more recently, afaik the pink dot has always been on them and a yellow on the motor mounts iirc.. TRD really should have stamped them with a TRD part number to avoid confusion. Also no question it's much stiffer than stock which I guess is the easiest way to verify

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts