Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AWESOME AMAZING MEMBER
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the two cluster gauges. the super monitor seems to be inside of one of them.
I have also the computer (dunno if the 88 has the harness.)
So, do I have to open both Cluster Gauges and exchange the Super monitor with the clock? Or I don't need to open them?

Any help please apreciated.

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
If I remember correctly, the supermonitor HAS a clock built in AND directly swaps out with the normal clock if you wanted to keep your original cluster and just change out the supermonitor. Interex 87 did that on his car, works flawlessly. Also you have an 88 and it contains all the hookups to be able to hook up the supermonitor to your existing harness.

Kruso

·
AWESOME AMAZING MEMBER
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Kruso said:
If I remember correctly, the supermonitor HAS a clock built in AND directly swaps out with the normal clock if you wanted to keep your original cluster and just change out the supermonitor. Interex 87 did that on his car, works flawlessly. Also you have an 88 and it contains all the hookups to be able to hook up the supermonitor to your existing harness.

Kruso
This is what I need to know, I bought a different display, but it seems that I have to completely open the display to remove the supermonitor to install it in my display.
I have the control box and the display (my car is 88, I hope it has the harness!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts