Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Supra TT Coming Soon
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im about to buy a 1993 Supra.. Non turbo..
im kind of new to these kinds of things soo im just wondering how to install different water tempurature gauges and air to fuel etc.
Also i want to throw a turbo in there .. what kind of turbo is my best bet for lifetime and power ??

Thanksss

· Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,839 Posts
As RogueSupra mentioned, the search button is your best friend here.
http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/index.html has a shit ton of info from pics of different exhausts to sound clips of bov's and manuals for gauge installs. however since you're getting a NA, the air/fuel isn't really necessary.

As for the turbo, one hell of a broad topic. What's your budget, hp goals, daily driver or dyno queen, NA-T or TT swap, etc. the list goes on.

· Supra TT Coming Soon
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm my budget isnt really set it just has to be a reasonable price .. but worth it lol..
also i dont want to swap the whole motor i want to just work with what i got !!
what should i do ?

thanks guys

· Pays Cash, No Questions
4,704 Posts
As everyone else said - SEARCH... at the same time - the Supra NA section has a ton of information to read. Those guys have been doing it for some time, and can tell you the easiest way to get your results.

· Registered
1,669 Posts
I don't think he'll be able to search, because he's a newbie. To the op, there is so much info on this site, I'm sure you will have no problem finding what you're looking for. If I was in your shoes, then I would read my ass off. It's always better to learn the smart way instead of the hard(expensive) way. When you are going to start the project then buy quality parts, do it right the first time. If your going to go N/A-T then your going to want to buy a quality* N/A-T turbo kit. Or, buy quality* manifold, turbo, DP/MP, exhaust(3" or bigger), thicker head gasket, fuel system, front mount inter cooler(greddy or hks), wide band o2, boost gauge, egt gauge, ether a stand alone ems, or piggy back fuel controller, 850cc injectors(or bigger), fuel rail, and a new clutch. I'm sure I missed something in that mix, but thats the jist of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.