Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, since my cars been down for a good 7 months now, i figure i should do something, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what is needed to polish and intake manifold (7mgte) and how it is done? thanks guys, peace

also, is it the same process for valve covers? aight peace and post up some pics of your polished parts, aight peace

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Trust me, you arent going to want to do it yourself.....i started to do my stuff by hand(before i started the polishing buisness) and even if you stick it though you wont get results like my shop can provide. If you are intrested in having me do it, PM me or email [email protected]!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AZMongoose said:
Trust me, you arent going to want to do it yourself.....i started to do my stuff by hand(before i started the polishing buisness) and even if you stick it though you wont get results like my shop can provide. If you are intrested in having me do it, PM me or email [email protected]!
how much does it usually cost to get a pair of valve covers polished anyways? and can't i use like a dremel tool to speed things up ? aight peace

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
I've done some things myself and I'd MUCH rather pay someone to do it.

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
What about chroming the valve covers? Would it hold up to heat????

·
Registered
158 Posts
AZMongooses polishing is top notch! I don't think much can compare. It was well worth paying to have mine done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts