Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, since the search is down, i was wondering if anyone had any good, how tos to program my new remote to my 95 supra.

·
Registered
537 Posts
the remotes I have are 1 button remotes from a 93.5 is there any way on programing those?. I would like to enable the horn for arming/disarming if possible.

·
11,221 Posts
I don't think it's possible to do the horn thing, although some people have said they have it on their car somehow.

That's the thing with the Supra factory alarm/keyless, you dunno when the f it is arming or disarming. You have to look carefully at the accessory lights to see if it blinks once or twice.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
Yeah I thought all we had was the chirper, and no horn. I'd say read through those entire things to make sure though.

It's pretty easy to tell if it's arming or disarming. And doesn't the piezo chirp change as well when arming/disarming?

Alex

·
Registered
61 Posts
I did a retrofit last year on my 97. Toyota wiring harnees, computer & remotes.

Remote is two button.

Locking & unlocking.... lights flash once only......no chirping or horn.

·
11,221 Posts
Does your remote have individual lock/unlock buttons? I remembered mine had 2 buttons also (football shape remote), but both the buttons do the same thing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone have pictures of the ecu thing? Its supposed to be under the drivers seat, but i dont see it. Dont all supras come with it? mine is a 95 and i thought it did...

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
It shouldn't be under the driver's seat. Should be under the center console, at least that is where mine is.

Does your remote have individual lock/unlock buttons? I remembered mine had 2 buttons also (football shape remote), but both the buttons do the same thing.
Yeah I have two buttons. If they both do the same thing on yours then someone programmed them to do the same thing. You can use the second button for a secondary Toyo/Lexus car with the same security system though. Or whatever else will program to it somehow. My second button never did anything. I could prob program it to a friend's Supra though, haha.

Alex

·
11,221 Posts
Yeah I have two buttons. If they both do the same thing on yours then someone programmed them to do the same thing. You can use the second button for a secondary Toyo/Lexus car with the same security system though. Or whatever else will program to it somehow. My second button never did anything. I could prob program it to a friend's Supra though, haha.

Alex
I programmed it myself. Point of my post was just to say that one button acts as both lock and unlock, and that there is no dedicated lock and unlock button (like MOST NORMAL cars).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts