Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
lol, slide it forward into the front ones (ones closest to the back seats) then set it on top of the rear ones (by the taillights). I have a hardtop and know how to do it! lol

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Actually, once you have slid it into the front mountings you need to push it forward before slipping the rear bolts into their mountings. You should not be able to just lift the roof out once it is mounted.

To get the roof back out you need to push the whole thing towards the front of the car to release the rear clips. Then lift.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
1. Remove targa from roof location.

2. Use two hands and position the front of the targa towards the "holders" immediately behind the passenger seats. (make sure you have the rear targa "holders" in the ready position.

3. Push the targa forwards (towards the rear seats) and hold it in place.

4. Making sure the rear "holder deallies" are ready, let the opposing force of the front targa "holder thingamabobs" push back and guide it into the rear ones (not letting go of the targa).

5. Use a small amount of force to lift on the targa just to make sure it is secure.

6. With it not moving out of place, you are now complete.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
In our next installment we will cover how to get out of the Supra using the door (driver and passenger).

·
4,627 Posts
In our next installment we will cover how to get out of the Supra using the door (driver and passenger).
Thats a little too advanced we need to teach owners how to check their coolant and oil. Also what to do when the bird flys the cage.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
come on, I love our doors in the dark... take someone for a ride that's never been in a Supra before and they can't get out LOL

·
UT OH !!!
834 Posts
come on, I love our doors in the dark... take someone for a ride that's never been in a Supra before and they can't get out LOL
I always get that. Even in broad daylight, everyone is like "How the F do i get ooout of this thing?!?!?"

But to the starter of this thread, all i can say is "wow...."

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
Lol

Ibtl!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"But to the starter of this thread, all i can say is "wow...."

Hey buddy I just got this car...I thought this site for asking questions!...I guess we can't all be as smart as you...and It does not say on the visor on how to store it...just to remove and put it back on.

·
UT OH !!!
834 Posts
"But to the starter of this thread, all i can say is "wow...."

Hey buddy I just got this car...I thought this site for asking questions!...I guess we can't all be as smart as you...and It does not say on the visor on how to store it...just to remove and put it back on.
The personal sarcastic comments are not needed, thank you. This site is for asking questions, but if you could'nt figure that out...
In all seriousness, maybe you should look into getting an owners manual that should help you.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I guess we can't be too harsh here. They do print instructions on how to use toothpicks.

"Hold stick near centre of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion."

Shameless Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy plug here.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
You can also find instructions in the owners manual... if your car still has it:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol i love when people get trapped in my car cause of the handle..lol usually by the time they figure it out im out of the car and the doors are locked..lol :bigthumb:

·
is on supramania more
319 Posts
1. Remove targa from roof location.

2. Use two hands and position the front of the targa towards the "holders" immediately behind the passenger seats. (make sure you have the rear targa "holders" in the ready position.

3. Push the targa forwards (towards the rear seats) and hold it in place.

4. Making sure the rear "holder deallies" are ready, let the opposing force of the front targa "holder thingamabobs" push back and guide it into the rear ones (not letting go of the targa).

5. Use a small amount of force to lift on the targa just to make sure it is secure.

6. With it not moving out of place, you are now complete.

LMAO i love it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts