I always get that. Even in broad daylight, everyone is like "How the F do i get ooout of this thing?!?!?"come on, I love our doors in the dark... take someone for a ride that's never been in a Supra before and they can't get out LOL
The personal sarcastic comments are not needed, thank you. This site is for asking questions, but if you could'nt figure that out..."But to the starter of this thread, all i can say is "wow...."
Hey buddy I just got this car...I thought this site for asking questions!...I guess we can't all be as smart as you...and It does not say on the visor on how to store it...just to remove and put it back on.
1. Remove targa from roof location.
2. Use two hands and position the front of the targa towards the "holders" immediately behind the passenger seats. (make sure you have the rear targa "holders" in the ready position.
3. Push the targa forwards (towards the rear seats) and hold it in place.
4. Making sure the rear "holder deallies" are ready, let the opposing force of the front targa "holder thingamabobs" push back and guide it into the rear ones (not letting go of the targa).
5. Use a small amount of force to lift on the targa just to make sure it is secure.
6. With it not moving out of place, you are now complete.