Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Champagne Papi
5,697 Posts
Man that guy sounds/looks like a queer. I could just imagine him talking in his gay voice.. "then paul let me have the pleasure of getting tea-bagged." But wow the guy really does take pride in his work. I wonder if he's ever washed a supra?

·
Wangan Nasty
1,807 Posts
The hardest cars to detail are not garaged exotics, they are the trashed minivans and honda civics that soccer moms and their families tear up.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
I'm sure that this Veyron, with 30K miles, was quite a hard one to wash.

Amazing detailing work; great post, as usual.

-Olivier

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
The hardest cars to detail are not garaged exotics, they are the trashed minivans and honda civics that soccer moms and their families tear up.

Wrong.

Fire truck...

Pump trucks are the worst :fawk: Never again will I detail a vehicle THAT big. It was donated (engine needed rebuilt) and was a HUUUUGE pain in the ass.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Didn't get to watch the vid but from the reading I think Marc and Paul should get married. but props for having a bad ass car!

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
350z was by far the easiest car i've ever washed. no body moldings and no place for water to collect. just smooth lines top to bottom.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Wow...the claybar was duuur-teeee! :p
Edit: Man, that guy gave Tarzan a run for his monkey...um...money. "Paul this...Paul that...I wanna suck your cock, Paul...put it in my butt, Paul".

:rofl:

8,181 Posts
thats an impressive job and he is charging the right price aswell. i hate to detail, polish and buff the shit outa my cars. just wash and vacum,clean is good enough for me.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Hey he has it my colors! Bastard!

Looks amazing with that detail job.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
thats an impressive job and he is charging the right price aswell. i hate to detail, polish and buff the shit outa my cars. just wash and vacum,clean is good enough for me.
Really? I don't mind it at all. I like taking care of my things.

·
the lumpy bumpstick
234 Posts
"Using a Zymol claybar and clay lube of his own he asked me to raise the rear spoiler again so he could get into all the nook and crannies at the rear... "

gayest line ever...lol :hay:

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Man that guy sounds/looks like a queer. I could just imagine him talking in his gay voice.. "then paul let me have the pleasure of getting tea-bagged."
Agreed! haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts