1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
8,643 Posts
That's awesome man. Great article and photos way to represent the cars we love. Hope to meet you one of these Supras in Vegas.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Totally seperate form this photoshoot but...

BIG thanks again to Andy, Paul and Arne for an AWESOME time last month while i was in Germany!

These guys let me drive their Supras everywhere through Hamburg and even on the autobahn in Andys Supra bouncing off the speed limiter (160mph) for minutes at a time and multiple times!! Then of course some late night fun at the Reeperbahn getting totally shit faced and going through the red light district until 6am! :lol: A weekend i will never forget! Thank you again guys!!!

·
591 Posts
Thanks for sharing - very nice photography work there!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Glad you like it. As said, it really honoures me, that I can share this with the world.

@FasTTurbo: Thank you man! I sincerely hope, that our paths cross in Vegas, too! When we come back, we´ll announce it in the Supras In Vegas section here for sure.

@Silver Supra: Thank you, I really appreciate it. My buddy is really good in doing pictures and I ALWAYS wanted a rolling shot of my car.

@220: Thank you. :)

@Nick: The most important thing is, that you enjoyed your stay here and that it was worth the flight. :) It´s a weekend I won´t forget for sure, so many great memories were made. Glad you enjoyed driving my Supra. In the end, it´s just funny, that we do always the same things, no matter where in the world we meet, haha. :) Hope to see you soon again brother!

@IMAGINETHAT: Thank you, my baltic blue buddy! After seeing your car in real life, I still wish, that my paint would as clean as yours.

@SVTBAIT: Thank you man! Appreciate it.

@MDSUPERSTAR: Thank you bud!

@suprahero: Thank you. :)

·
...pop the hood!
875 Posts
very nice

thanks for sharing

·
"Ze Germans"
446 Posts
Hahaha we are famous :) Hope everyone enjoys a nice read!
Nick my friend, I am glad we could make your Euro-Trip a Supra-some experience ;-)

/e
It amazes me how quick my slow-ass stock Supra pulls away in that 2nd video hahaha :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Anonymous: I´m sure Nick wasn´t at full throttle in this particular moment. :D :D

Thank you Adam! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts