Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
woulda been awesome if he was doing it to your evo?

i wouldve killed that guy for sure. no questioning that.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thats a seriously old video, but that guy would have had several 10mm hollowpoints in his stupid ass before he got 10 feet from my car. Thats exactly why guns should be legal to carry in your vehicle in all states. Here in Georgia, we dont play that shit ;)

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Thats a seriously old video, but that guy would have had several 10mm hollowpoints in his stupid ass before he got 10 feet from my car. Thats exactly why guns should be legal to carry in your vehicle in all states. Here in Georgia, we dont play that shit ;)

Thats what everyone from the internet would do.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
woulda been awesome if he was doing it to your evo?
EVO's are dome a dozen, im not sure what i would have done. I doubt i would have killed him that just does not seem realistic. What i do know is that video is funny as fuck and that guy is awesome.

·
AWD Mafia
60 Posts
Someone destroying someone else's property isn't funny to me at all.
well then maybe you should develop a sense of humor up in madison. :angel:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thats what everyone from the internet would do.
Im not from the internet smart guy. And thats exactly what should have happened to that fuckface. Feel free to come on down and try it if you want. Since EVO's are a dime a dozen, ill let you try to bash mine up :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Im not from the internet smart guy. And thats exactly what should have happened to that fuckface. Feel free to come on down and try it if you want. Since EVO's are a dime a dozen, ill let you try to bash mine up :rolleyes:
come down and try what?

EVO's are a dime a dozen i have 3 of them what's your point? Why would i want to come down and smash your evo in. Is this some feeble attempt to look like an inter-web bad ass? Personally i think you're more of a couch commando myself.

Cheers,

·
Registered
497 Posts
come down and try what?
EVO's are a dime a dozen i have 3 of them what's your point? Why would i want to come down and smash your evo in. Is this some feeble attempt to look like an inter-web bad ass? Personally i think you're more of a couch commando myself.
Cheers,
LOL, yeah, great feedback from someone who is obviously looking to just start shit. You posted up a smartass comment to me, then you posted a smartass comment about that guy's evo being a dime a dozen. Then you make yourself look even smarter by saying that guy was "awesome." And then you get a response, as expected, and you want to start more BS. You should take your 3 evos and go troll somewhere else.

·
HighCompression+Boost=Win
1,888 Posts
That guy was a tool. I would have backed up over his ass then done a burnout on his skinny ass chest. ******.

·
Registered
55 Posts
this guy is an asshole, and if that was me I would of run his ass over then got out and beat his ass with his own bat.

·
AWD Mafia
60 Posts
This Is My Corner!!! Ive Been Robbing Killing.... :d

·
Registered
403 Posts
guy was homless and did it for cash, he is not a gangster he was hungry.
Thats actually pretty sad. You know whats real fucked up though. If you had defended yourself and he got injured badly or killed, you would go to prison for life or worse. The majority of the time the law fucks you unless you do nothing and let your property or yourself get destroyed.

On a side note, it was PT cruiser! :gapteeth:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts