Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a thread about it in OT section and I dont believe it. So I'd rather ask the South Floridians themselves ;)

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Well its ok , depending on the area just like every other place, i personally dont have a problem with crime , but places like tampa , orlando, boca, the highier class usally have a low crime rate , but its not that bad , just have to be safe like every other place :)

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey exactly what i thought

theres a thread in OT about it in OT section check it out, it seems ridiculous doesnt it

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
South Florida has its ghetto areas, just like anywhere else.

The only reason Miami gets so much "crime" related attention, is because of the swarms of people that go through there. Pretty easy to see why though, (hot party spots + mass amounts of drunken party goers left and right ='s a lot of arrests). I believe that's where alot of your arrests actually come from, not so much from the ghetto areas. You do have your occasional big drug busts, or gang shoot outs from time to time though.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one things for sure...south fl isnt worse comparing it with L.A

·
Registered
185 Posts
You just have to place your car in safe areas. My cousin's acura got stolen from his house and they tried to take it previously from Sunset Place in Coral Gables. None of my family have had break-ins in their homes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts