Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering how the ride quality is with Eibach pro kit's and stock shocks? I know many people like to upgrade to KYB or what not, but im just wondering if its "necessary".... I use the car as my weekend warrior, and just cruise with it, no tracking, no runs down the strip, etc. I basically baby it, and want to lower it, but want to know if the stock shocks will provide a good comfort level when lowered? Do the Tein S-techs have a better ride quality compared to Eibachs when paired with stock shocks?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I have Vogtland with stock shocks... Rides reallly well. But i have a 97 with the soften stock shocks (say that five times fast).

·
Greddy T78
393 Posts
Thinking of buying Tein lowerings springs to start with..

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
It rides like shit. I'm considering putting the stockers back on.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
HKS Springs ride VERY well and lower the car nicely. I have a set on 12k mile stock shocks too FS if you're interested Carlo....

HKS springs also don't sag over time like Eibachs will

·
Registered
831 Posts
WOTM said:
HKS Springs ride VERY well and lower the car nicely. I have a set on 12k mile stock shocks too FS if you're interested Carlo....

HKS springs also don't sag over time like Eibachs will
Does HKS still make MKIV springs, or are these some of the "old school" originals?
If so, I remember them riding-handling extremely well on the street with Illuma adjustables Back in the Day.
How much btw? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts