Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Mods before Broads ;)
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

What: This summer Houston invades Dallas/Fort Worth.

General Agenda: This event will consist of a dyno challenge and night meet in Dallas/Fort Worth. Houston picks it's top 5 cars and hits the rollers Saturday evening. After that we follow up with a night meet with the locals there. I have hung out with the crowd there and they have an abundance of gearheads just like us so it will be fun. On Sunday morning, Dallas/Fort Worth picks it's top 5 cars and hits the rollers. The highest cumulative HP gets bragging rights and a claim to HP domination until the next event :urowned: .

When: Saturday July 29th at 6pm and Sunday 30th at 10am.
Rainout Date: Saturday August 5th and Sunday 6th.

Where: Dallas/Fort Worth. We will be meeting at Ross Motorcars/ Phillips Research and Engineering (www.pre-racing.com based out of NM) . Address: 4551 Bailey Boswell Rd. Fort Worth, Texas 76179. 817-238-8434.

Who: EVERYONE.

Cost: Ross Motorcars/Phillips Research and Engineering (based out of NM) is providing the 10 dyno pulls for FREE as well as their parking lot for the night meet for FREE. Your cost will be the cost of travel, food, and accommodation.

Sign Up: If you are interested in attending or dynoing your car, please PM me your name and vehicle information. In addition check out this link for the latest information.

PS: Do not post this information on any other sites. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Amar said:

What: This summer Houston invades Dallas/Fort Worth.

General Agenda: This event will consist of a dyno challenge and night meet in Dallas/Fort Worth. Houston picks it's top 5 cars and hits the rollers Saturday evening. After that we follow up with a night meet with the locals there. I have hung out with the crowd there and they have an abundance of gearheads just like us so it will be fun. On Sunday morning, Dallas/Fort Worth picks it's top 5 cars and hits the rollers. The highest cumulative HP gets bragging rights and a claim to HP domination until the next event :urowned: .

When: Saturday July 29th at 5:30pm and Sunday 30th at 9am.
Rainout Date: Saturday August 5th and Sunday 6th.

Where: Dallas/Fort Worth. We will be meeting at Ross MotorcarsWho: EVERYONE.

Cost: Ross Motorcars and Phillips Research and Engineering is providing the dyno pulls for FREE as well as their parking lot for the night meet for FREE. Your cost will be the cost of travel, food, and accommodation.

Sign Up: If you are interested in attending or dynoing your car, please PM me your name and vehicle information. In addition check out this link for the latest information.

PS: Do not post this information on any other sites. Thank you.

Im in, if I finish on time. :)

·
98 RSP TT
2,532 Posts
I should be able to make it. Since I know Im no where near top 5, Ill just show up for fun with my Dallas jersey on. LOL

·
Registered
391 Posts
I plan on coming...

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Im in dude, besides the fact that im not the fastest around here, amar and ross and everyone are my friends and it will be good to see everyone again.

Amar maybe we can repay you for the hospitatliy you showed all of us in march.

·
Mods before Broads ;)
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
donkeypunch: This is OPEN to all types of cars so long as everyone has a good attitude. now about your car - you have over 2 months to get the car finished. get busy!!!!

Eric C: you don't need the fastest or most powerful car. this is more than just a dyno. we will have a night meet and cruise as well.

Bakushan: I don't have a problem with you filming anything. Just post it up so we can all see :)

FLYINRYAN: Excellent.

TT4U2NV: I appreciate the hospitality. If you guys can make it down every year for the March meet, we can make the effort to come up there too.

JP Importz: If you want to get on the roller, you need to PM me some car details and your name. We will start posting more on HPD about it once Ross and Ben give me some more names too :bigthumb:

Lastly: http://www.dallasperformancedriving.com is up and running now.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I assume this is by private invitation or word of mouth as you dont' want us to post this in other threads.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Amar,

I will be there, it will be good to see you again! I may not be in the top five.. but I will try my best :)

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
I'm in for sure. Isn't this the first time H-town is comming to dallas. I mean Its about time. We've been going down there every year.

But anyways, I'm glad to see this happening and like Ian mentioned, perhaps something can be done for your hospitallity from the last TX2k meet. Amar and H-town welcome to DF-dub.

-Joe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Amar

I am pleased to announce that

- www.DallasPerformanceDriving.com are up and running
and
- www.AustinPerformanceDriving.com are up and running.

This should be a great turnout with some of the fast"er"est" cars in Texas attending.

I look foward to the growth of both sites and meeting with the Austin and Dallas crew in the near future.

Best Regards
G

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Need help with anything. In the past I have planned successful MKIV meets in DFW, even when rainging. I can plan the route for the cruise. We can Cruise aournd the entire DFW metroplex using 635 and I-20. PLease le mw know fi I can be of any help. We have prfessional video (Bukashan) and photo shoots with models in our last meet. Video shoud be up tonight and I will post pics.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm in.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts