Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some expressed an interest in the new HPF Stage 1 kit (with the controversial oil return). I promised to post pictures during the install. I know, I know, pictures of yet another NA-T install? Well, yes.

Even though I just started a couple of days ago ... so far everything has gone smoothly.

Here's the vehicle in question:

I did the fuel pump first so I don't have a lot to show yet ... but here is the manifold installed:

And here are two views of the turbo assembly mounted:

I'll add more as I proceed.

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
The more detailed pictures, the better. Thank you! :bigthumb: nice, clean mkIV btw :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
agreed, i will echo that it looks very clean! including the engine bay

·
Registered
165 Posts
You know what everyone is waiting to see right...the infamous return line.

The world sits and waits patiently :scratch:

·
feeding your habit
4,014 Posts
good clearance, looking nice. Welding on the turbo elbow looks clean too.

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
joeyg said:
You know what everyone is waiting to see right...the infamous return line.

The world sits and waits patiently :scratch:
:agreed: Yes im qurious about that one too...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
One more picture for now: The downpipe installed with the re-routed Tial 44mm V-band wastegate:

Thanks again for all the compliments and words of support.

Now to start on the IC...

·
2JZ NA-T
5,412 Posts
what kind of fuel management are you using? decided yet? if not please go standalone, ie AEM EMS, save ureself ALOT of trouble and money too in the long run, i thought i could get by with the SAFCII but......lol that was a pain, get you around, but if u hate paying for gas every 200 miles go with AEM, it will get you ALOT more power and be less of a headache, im going to be dynoing mine today with the AEM, let us konw if u run into any problems, ive gone NA-t and know some stuff that can, WILL go wrong, even if it little things

1 - 20 of 66 Posts