1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't buy spacers from ezaccessory.com

Not sure if everyone's spacers do this, but watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXvjYkq1HFU

I got my spacers (3) sets for (3) different cars from ezaccessory.com (
Wheel Adapter 5 Lug 4.75" To 5 Lug 4.75" (Pair) )

It made my car vibrate like crazy! Even when I was driving , it would vibrate the car enough to make my back itch!

anyways, long story - they took my money and now are not responding to email, so I want to make sure you guys watch out for them.

· Blood for Blood
9,923 Posts
sorry to hear that... I thought they were supposed to be the best if you needed wheel spacers... I run CCW classics... and the fronts needed spacers at 1st ... I just had to grind a little.

· No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,696 Posts
WOW! Those look horrible! I run some Ichiba 10mm hubcentric spacers, w/ extended studs, ...and have no problem. That sucks, though.

· iSketch Master!
12,497 Posts
Yeah those aren't hubcentric. They should fit around the center hub if they were. The ones sold on MVP are really good, I just can't remember the brand name.

Is there any play with these when they are mounted? Can you loosen the nuts up a bit and move them around a tiny bit? Only their spacers are advertised as hubcentric BTW and those just seem to be no centered.

Alex

· Premium Member
14 Posts
Agreed, not hubcentric. HOWEVER if your stuck with them, you may still not be shit outa luck. With an indicator and a mounting base you can get them dialed in very close and should take care of any issues you are seeing on the road while driving. Assuming of course that there is enough slop in it to be moved around very little. Chances are there is(and thats the wobble you are seeing.
This procedure is kind of like what you do when you center a chuck diaphragm on a machine. With the proper tools you can get them centered under .0001, which is probably closer than your wheels are anyway. Goodluck

· Impeller Head
2,976 Posts
That's lug centric, not hub centric. Does it do the wooga wooga wooga if you put the ruler close to the studs? It if doesn't and you are stuck with them, maybe you can have them turned and maybe will balance them. HTH.

But yeah, I think a hubcentric spacer is better.

· iSketch Master!
12,497 Posts
thanks all - yes, they're centered - the bolts would have centered them.

do you guys have photos / videos of your spacers?

I don't like spacers anymore and will be moving off.
Unless they are shouldered nuts they won't necessarily end up automatically centered. Might as well check to see if you can get any play in them.

Oh and the MVP ones aren't project mu, they are project kics.
http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/M...n=PROD&Store_Code=EM&Product_Code=KICS-5120W3
Should be cheaper on MVP.

Alex

· Registered
1,714 Posts
I'm running 30mm spacers front and rear from Kyo-ei I think. Good stuff.

· An out of line 2J
1,359 Posts
Agree on the Ichiba. Pretty good stuff and solid feel. I actually broke one of the extended studs when installing them and they sent a replacement out the next day for free.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
so you guys are running spacers that have extended studs already on the spacer? or are you repalcing the bolts? i was thinking about running a 10mm rear, do i need a longer bolt or should i buy one that has the new bolts already bolted on to the spacer?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.