Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Huge 500+rwhp setup partout UPDATE

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE, DONT WASTE MY TIME ASKING ABOUT PARTS YOU DONT HAVE ANY INTENTION OF BUYING

Anyone that pm'ed me at this point and is still waiting for a response from me, please resend, I've been busy and may have overlooked you.

Stuff for sale:

ACT Heavy duty pressure plate $300
HPF Feramic full face disk $400
$600 for the both of them
Amazing clutch, smooth, no chatter, firm but not stiff

Recently resurfaced flywheel- $50

88 Turbo 5spd ECU $60 good working condition
Stock sawblades $50

The IC/pipes/manifold/wastegate/FFI/BOV is a bolt on BIG T4 conversion kit. Anyone interested I can give a very good deal on the whole package minus the turbo/downpipe

Ebay 18x12x3 3"in/out Intercooler +brackets to mount to hoodlatch and radiator support underneath (they're ugly but work well) $100
IC
IC2

Full 2.5" hardpipes (fits my turbo setup) $100
IC PIpes

50mm TIal Knockoff Blowoff valve- works flawlessly, like brand new, flange welded to hardpipes $100 PICS ON THE HARDPIPES ABOVE

9" Filter right off the turbo 4" opening $25
Filter

Ebay SS Manifold heatwrapped + 2 1/2" Spacers $125
MANi/Wastegate

Ebay 50mm HKS Knockoff wastegate. Wastegate has held boost PERFECTLY, its been flawless, it was dissasembled and cleaned and inspected before use, holds any amount of boost from 9-20. Doesnt stick open or closed and is very stable. Included short dump pipe that clears frame by a few mm's directs gas backwards away from anything important but will need to be lenghtened. 9psi spring $100 PICTURE ABOVE WITH MANIFOLD

Converted stock Front Facing Manifold, + drop down bracked made by Sethron, improved flow and more even flow across all 6 cyl's. Includes throttle linkage setup for stock throttle body. ISC Blockoff piece. Use of ISC will require work. No throttle cable mods required. Runs and idles fine once its warmed up @ 1000rpms. Hesitates a little on a cold start, couple jabs of the gas pedal and its fine though. $300
FFI
FFI2

PTE 680CC injectors $350
680's

Alt
Stock intake manifold $25
Stock lower intake manifold $15
Stock Fuel Rail $20
Intake/lower/fuelrail
Stock ISC valve, cut off the coolant lne barbs, functions just fine $30

Ignitor, good condition $40

New center driveshaft bearing used for 3k miles $100

Shortblock:
It's dirty, but I will clean it up a bit, I have no pics of it, looks like any other dirty 7m. Internally its strong, however an oil leak and powersteering leak made quite a mess in the engine bay.
Rebuilt 15-20k miles ago
New MHG (2mm cometic) 0 miles ago, just finnishing it up now to sell
New camseals, newer valve cover seals
Ross forged pistons
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head studs
NEEDS front main seal and oil pump driveshaft seal... left them in when i took it to the machine shop and they pulled them and tossed 'em they are $15 a piece from toyota
$1000 **Local pickup only unless you can arrange shipping yourself**

R154 Tranny, unknown miles, shifted very smooth, had redline fluid in it. No grinds in any gears.
$300 + shipping

LOCAL SALES ALWAYS GET PRIORITY, sorry its out of convenience for myself.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Will sell the ENTIRE Turbo/mani/intake mani/dp/IC/hardpipes setup (all listed above) for $1850 This is a complete bolt on 500+rwhp setup
When you are ready I would like to see pics of condition. PM me

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
i would like pics and more info on the SP63! VERY INTERESTED!!!

·
Building, Not Dismantling
690 Posts
interested in R154.........you said "replaced".......how many miles before replace, and what was done to it if anything. May also be interested in clutch depending on my situation.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
also interested in the R154 and probably the 5spd swap (maybe even including the shifter assembly and driveshaft).

I have the same questions regarding the r154: how many miles prior to the replacement and what was done to it?

Pics to [email protected] please; pm will be sent shortly.

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
replied to your PM... i also have one more question for you..

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Little swamped with PM's, tried to reply to all of them. If I didnt respond, send another so I know who I have left to deal with. Thanks and I apologize for not responding quick.

+UPDATE, ADDED WIREHARNESS AND ECU

Chris

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Ohhhhhh im in stillwater and i need that rear end...DIBS...

I can pay asap.....
I can also pick it up.....

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sweet, I can have it out of the car this weekend I think-

Chris

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Ok..Well im in iraq now.. soo illl see if i can have my old man come get it from ya...

But i want it for sure..

Ill also take that walboro pump, maybe the tranny... Ill pm ya..

Josh

1 - 20 of 43 Posts