Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything sold, please close. Thanks sf!

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Brian,
I want the harness...let me make sure I need it first so give me a couple hours to confirm

I also need an upper water neck since mine is setup for a dbb turbo and going journal bearing, lmk

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
59 + shipping for each of the tires sound good?
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616230[/QUOTE

Normally I would never charge more for something as usually I lose my ass in parts just to help people out, but to be honest I know I can't get even a decent set of used tires for that price.

But. Tell you what. For being a smartass the first to offer me 250, BESIDES YOU, gets them. Sound like a better real? But dnt worry there not forsale to you for 250 or even 300. For you I will take 350:)

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
59 + shipping for each of the tires sound good?
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616230[/QUOTE

Normally I would never charge more for something as usually I lose my ass in parts just to help people out, but to be honest I know I can't get even a decent set of used tires for that price.

But. Tell you what. For being a smartass the first to offer me 250, BESIDES YOU, gets them. Sound like a better real? But dnt worry there not forsale to you for 250 or even 300. For you I will take 350:)
thats okay 315s dont fit on my car anyway...I just dont like to see people blatently take advantage of people..i had no intentions of buying them:fruit:

you could have at least waited a few moths when people forgot about the thread....but as soon as Vulcan sold out, a bunch of FS threads "coincidentally" popped up.. I'm not hating make money whatever way you can. Your other stuff is priced good or even low...I just dont get why you would do that and sell the tires for more

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had no intentions of buying them:fruit:

Your other stuff is priced good or even low...I just dont get why you would do that and sell the tires for more
For the first quoted sentence, perhaps you should just stay out of the thread if you have no interest in buying?? Just a suggestion.

As for the second part, perhaps because I always take cock to ass when I sell something. Before I let them go for dirt I will make a tire swing out of them or eventually use them anyway.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does the head come with cams?

edit: NM see they're seperate
No, but if you give me the full asking price and not try to lowball I will throw them in for free :)

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will you sell the head stripped with just cam caps?
Sure. 400. May as well get the springs sand shims as well though. I have already reset the shims to factory specs if you are going to run stock or his cams. That means there'd should be no additional shimming required. This can not be guarenteed as all cams will vary slightly but will get you about as perfect as possible, meaning it should not need any additional shimming

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sure. 400. May as well get the springs sand shims as well though. I have already reset the shims to factory specs if you are going to run stock or his cams. That means there'd should be no additional shimming required. This can not be guarenteed as all cams will vary slightly but will get you about as perfect as possible, meaning it should not need any additional shimming
PM me if you decide there is more wiggle room. I will be using it as a back up race head. I already have aftermarket valves, springs and cams. Thanks for the quick response :)

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi might be interested in line 11. can you send pics to [email protected] im not sure if that is the part i need
Pictures sent., actually comes with lines all the way to the other side of the block(the water lines). Please let me know if this is what you want or not. Thanks

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All parts sold, please close

1 - 16 of 16 Posts