Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I recently bought stevevangst' 1000hp capable engine off of him, so I pulled my current engine rebuild from the machine shop before it was reassembled. I have accumulated many parts that I no longer need.

As of now I am selling:

ARP Head Studs NIB- SOLD

Unused Greddy 2mm 83mm bore Metal Head Gasket
$175 shipped with insurance to your door priority mail (2-3 business days).
Perfect shape. No bends or dents. SOLD

The Greddy gaskets are some of the best available for our cars. I'm unaware of their availability today, but when I bought mine 2 years ago nobody stocked them. I finally found a place that could have one shipped to me from Japan. It took several months, got damaged in shipping, and then I had to wait another 3 months for it's replacement. A royal PITA. Buy from me and skip the hastles.

Gauges are 52mm. NIB.
The boost gauge is model 4701
$50 shipped to your door priority mail (2-3 business days). Retails for $88.29

Unfortunetly, a 20psi gauge just isn't going to cut it for me, otherwise I'd keep it. I'd be willing to trade it for the 4703 30psi guage.

The EGT guage is model 4743
$95 shipped to your door priority mail (2-3 business days).
gauge alone retails for $156
Does not include probe. I need it for my Zeitronix setup

Cleaned, flow tested, and calibrated OEM 440cc Injectors with 0 miles. Clips included.

I'll take $155 shipped to your door priority mail (2-3 business days).

They need O-rings since I'm using theirs on my Nippon Denso's. They all flow well within 1% of each other and are easily good for 400hp. These are as good as new if not better.

Complete OEM pistons and rods
Just cleaned in kerosene. Need a good acid wash. They're in perfect usable condition. Need new rings.
$115 shipped.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The Following items I prefer not to ship. Pickups are welcome. I live roughly 1 hour from D.C. and 1 1/2 hours from Baltimore. Shipping is available at buyer expense.

All are from a low Mileage JDM engine that was sent to my machine shop for rebuilt as soon as it arrived from JDM Importers.

Block

Stock bore. Cylinder walls honed. Decked 7 thousands. Magnofluxed and cleaned. New crank bearings. Recently painted with black high temp paint. Ready for install.
SOLD

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
6M Crank (lighter than 7m crank), cleaned, turned, and balanced
SOLD

Completely Rebuilt Head

OPressure Washed and Pressure Tested
Measured thickness and Straightness
Valve Job
8thousands off the surface
8 New Valves
New Seals
30thousands off putting the shims to spec
Head is ready to drop in and use. Just looking to get out of it what I spent. My shop did a really great job.

$450 Pickup PENDING

This stuff is just sitting around here. Anything not sold in the next few weeks goes on ebay.

·
FMOS Racing
152 Posts
I might be interested in the pistons and rods if you still have them. I need to check my block to see if it will need an overbore. Also, if it comes down to it, could you ship the crank (ill, pay if I need it)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I prefer not to ship any of the heavy stuff, but if I must I must. The rods and pistons are still available. They could use a good acid wash. I'd do it myself, but that'd just increase the price.

Let me know.

·
FMOS Racing
152 Posts
Ok, let me see what I can do for some cash for the pistons. Ill get back with you soon

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ARP Studs are sold.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Steve.

C'mon, nobody needs any of this stuff? Any locals out there?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey I am looking for a head, I think mine is toast, a am willing to pay shipping!!! Lets just say under normal times the head warps and on the car I bought the pistons were melted, spark plugs wires were melted, and the knock sensors were melted... Need I say more. thanks

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sale of Head and Greddy MHG currently pending.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts