Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-I must say I am very impressed by their customer service and professional staff... Thanks to SP, my buddy, the new owner of the Do-Luck/General Li Supra decided to build his motor with SP's touch and taste! :wavey:

-Thanks again from the both of us for taking on this project which we're sure will be one badass ride once completed...:)

-I will keep everyone posted on the progress of this car and hopefully have more pictures and video footage!

General Li/Do-Luck Supra:

~Farhad G.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I saw it last week when i was down there, it had the front bumper off at the time.....It took me a second to notice General Li vs General Lee.....Good stuff.

·
Sleeper King
2,235 Posts
We have a couple of well known cars there right now ;)

General Li
Twinsturbo97- your car built by the Twins Turbo brothers :)
Bludemon, Dan's widebody
SP built right hand drive supra going back to Antigua next month (it will be known shortly ;))

With the amount of Supra's sold, I still am amazed how many we get to work on at one time. Thanks to all of our customers and everyone else for the support and business in the past and going into the future!

C

·
Registered
457 Posts
no DOUBT SPs team great work i had a few hting my self dont there and also my brother in laws lightning the whole engine is build by SP and AMAZING WORK now i know why all you guys dont mind shiping cars here from all over the US and yeah i snaped when i saw the general lee supra my self lol and also the right hand drive supra from canada wow great job guy mad props!!!!!:nutkickhi

my supra is goin 2 sp tomoro!!!! for a tune!!!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I must say that the General Li is just about a perfect car now. I remember when it was still in Az. at the same place I was building my car.

Good luck with the build-up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts