Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some fuckin ass hole cop was sittin there waitin to pull over ppl right. i was at a stop light and i saw him out of the corner of my eye he seems to think i didnt have my belt on cus he saw my hands moving which is bull shit. im gunna take this fucker to courte cuz hes full of shit! any one else got any ideas. this guy officaly fucked me i have to drive 40 minutes every dam day to school 2 jobs and now this!

·
Or Am I?
169 Posts
Suck it up and pay the ticket. You can challenge it, maybe get lucky and not have the cop show up. But do you really think the court would believe you over the cop, especially if it's something as common as a judgement call on the cops part? There's no way to prove either way so they'll take the officer's side obviously. Then you would be charged court fees also. So maybe it's just me, but I'd avoid the headache, and pay the bullshit ticket.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
TheOneAndOnlyDrone said:
I just took a second glance, and now I'm wondering why this is in MKIII Technical... :scratch:
Im wondering why its here and in offtopic... :scratch:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the is realy the only area i go to i never use any others i know it should be in somethign different. sry guys but i just needed some ideas but i talked to my brother he knows alot about law stuff . this can be taken down it doesnt matter

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
TheOneAndOnlyDrone said:
Suck it up and pay the ticket. You can challenge it, maybe get lucky and not have the cop show up. But do you really think the court would believe you over the cop, especially if it's something as common as a judgement call on the cops part? There's no way to prove either way so they'll take the officer's side obviously. Then you would be charged court fees also. So maybe it's just me, but I'd avoid the headache, and pay the bullshit ticket.

Exactly!! i have gotten out of so meny tickets because cops dont document shit!.. im sorry but for a good chunk of cops (less then 1/3 witch is the same # of ashole cops that have a 75-80 pt I.Q., not joking about the I.Q. part DUDE! thats close to retarded!.. close). But if a jugde would take an officer over you thats because you either look retarded in your defence or have a shit load of tickets for no belt prior to that. You cant beat city hall!! lay down!! The government is absolute!! BULL SHIT!! fight that ticket man, dont lisen to someone that will happly have someone rape them! The system is comprised of you and your piers, dont let them belittle you by making you think that you cant do anything and that you have no chance, thats slavery.

Only you can inslave yourself.

P.S. its really makes me sad when I think about what's happening to this county, just remember that hitler burned down the Reichstag building (germany's capital building) and blamed it on the communist to get his war machine rolling.

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
This sould be in offtopic!.. he he he.

Sorry man, but that stuff really gets to me :run:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts