Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Meh
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from the East Coast going to Hyperfest at Summit Point this year? There was a black mk4 with a set of bronze se37k's (I think) last year, but I didn't have a chance to talk to the owner. Plus the black Piper Motorsports car was on track either last year or the year before. Just wanted to see if anyone was going down this weekend.

-Josh

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
I wish i could but im going on a vacation. Looks like a nice event though. I went to the exibition they put on at camden yards and it was pretty nice. Have fun.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I might go... just got Dados M3 done today finally.. He will be there with the "new" old m3..

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
JUNIORAWD said:
I might go... just got Dados M3 done today finally.. He will be there with the "new" old m3..
Yea finally, he has gone through a lot of shit with that car. Hopefully this will be the last of it.

·
Paint N' Parts Pirate...
130 Posts
I'll be there in my black mkiv. i wont be drifting, well not my car anyways, but i'll be there.

·
Meh
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice, looks like another good year. I won't be there in my mk4, but myself and stompastang might be coming down tommorrow. Glad to see Dado's car is going to be there again, I always look forward to the monster power slides that thing does. Jon, are you guys going to have a Piper booth setup this year or just your pit station by the tower? Perhaps we'll stop by and say hello. Skin N his Dawg, you might have been the one I saw down there last year? As I'm thinking back, maybe the wheels weren't Volks, but rather 5Zigen GN+? Take care all.

-Josh

·
Paint N' Parts Pirate...
130 Posts
I wasnt there last year, and youd have seen me with either my blitz 03's or my cobra R drag wheel setup. Unfortunatly i had a blow out that ended in destroying one of my blitz 03's so ive been driving on my R's and it sux becuase they were never meant to be driven on the street but i just ordered a new one from dusty that should be here in a week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No1_Special said:
Anyone from the East Coast going to Hyperfest at Summit Point this year? There was a black mk4 with a set of bronze se37k's (I think) last year, but I didn't have a chance to talk to the owner. Plus the black Piper Motorsports car was on track either last year or the year before. Just wanted to see if anyone was going down this weekend.

-Josh

Yep, just got back from going there today, there was 2 MKIV's, a red and black one. No bronze wheels however.........

·
Registered
11 Posts
FASTEDDIE said:
I will be there

Cool I think I saw your car! It looks just like the one on your signiture, I think you parked it real near to the race track, to the opposite side of the showcase area.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Rayxon77 said:
Cool I think I saw your car! It looks just like the one on your signiture, I think you parked it real near to the race track, to the opposite side of the showcase area.

That was me, we had a little party over there.

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
i missed it

how was the hyperfest

·
Meh
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was a good time, much better than last year. Lots of cars both on track and all around. I saw 3 mk4's, 2 skylines, and a host of other fast and nicely done stuff. Driving was much improved since last year and they had the Shenendoah ciruit open this year for drift runs and that was a lot of fun to watch because it was continuous.

-Josh

·
Registered
638 Posts
It was a blast. It was the first time I had the car on the track and now I can't wait to go back and do it again. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
SupraSol said:
It was a blast. It was the first time I had the car on the track and now I can't wait to go back and do it again. :bigthumb:

I saw your car too, in fact, I came with my bro and his friend's car was parked right next to yours- they had a blue Mustang for sale right where the carousel is where everyone parked in the grass.

·
Meh
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Suprasol, I was checking your car out yesterday too. Looks real nice. I was gonna say hi, but you were talking to your friends and I didn't want to interupt you. That black mk4 with the bronze wheels was there again this year, they said Atech on them, think they were an MB motoring wheel, car was very nice.

-Josh

·
Registered
332 Posts
No1_Special said:
Suprasol, I was checking your car out yesterday too. Looks real nice. I was gonna say hi, but you were talking to your friends and I didn't want to interupt you. That black mk4 with the bronze wheels was there again this year, they said Atech on them, think they were an MB motoring wheel, car was very nice.

-Josh

That was me :)

I had a blast at the Jefferson again this year. Sol did a great job too. The MKIV's were represented very well.

-Jon

1 - 20 of 24 Posts