·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speedometer Plant Trip computer Car Odometer

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Hood Car Automotive air manifold Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

After not having a Supra for 20 plus years I picked up this sweet 2020. I have plans for it, but I’m soaking it in. I have two B58 cars, my other is a stage 3 340i with about 550+HP. I may do the same for the Supra. I also added some pics of my 97 I sold way back in 2000 or 2001. I miss that car, but it’s nice to be a part of the community once more.

·
Super Moderator
10,801 Posts
It's been a LONG time, Sam. Too long
Welcome back, my friend. Home is where the heart is.

Ken.

·
Old School
4,125 Posts
Welcome back, Sam.

Reactions: BPUKiller

·
Super Moderator
11,148 Posts
What turbo kit is that? Looks like it's Garrett TA51 based but the GReddy BOV and HKS GT wastegate kinda mix it up a bit. Volk F1 Winning wheels? Fucking awesome, regardless!

Welcome back

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One day in and had to goto Mexico and ran my buddy’s M4 Comp. Both cars are stock. Ran from 60-105. Did it twice with the same results. Took his car a little to get his twins to spool, but one he did we was gone.
What turbo kit is that? Looks like it's Garrett TA51 based but the GReddy BOV and HKS GT wastegate kinda mix it up a bit. Volk F1 Winning wheels? Fucking awesome, regardless!

Welcome back
That was my old set up of my car I sold back in 01. It was a fastrax T-51. I miss that Supra and even have dreams of it time to time.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Welcome back, though I think you were a bit before my introduction to the game. Seems the bug has bitten you already haha. I do like the blue on your car, that's nice.

That said, I kinda want to know where I could get one of those Carvana car haulers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts