Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone near the GA/FL border verify all this and if so, provide an alternate route for someone out of town?

I'm going basically from ATL to Orlando and generally I-75 would get the job done.

Any and all help is appreciated. I'll be coming through about thursday near dusk.

·
Banned
290 Posts
Alternate route: 565 to airport, .....you get where this is going , right?

Seriously, if you wanna stay on interstate, when you get to Macon take I16 to I95. When you get to I4 around Daytona , take it to O-town

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can't all ball like you on a race day weekend. I'm just not sure i can fit a 6spd, a few diffs, a subframe and a all that in the back up a supra. See where i'm going with this? lol

but i'll check into that detour, sounds like a 2hr detour :(, stupid fires!

·
DFA Motorsports
1,891 Posts
i16 to i95 is probably the fastest. I would thing congestion would be horrible around the fires. I know tons of firefirghters are down there and you never know if the detour is detoured.

·
Sexy Bitch
392 Posts
I was worried about the same thing. I have to drive to south florida this weekend. If you look up the Florida State Trooper website you will find road closure information. Today when i checked it said that all roads were Re-opened.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fyi i just realized you can build a route on mapquest and putting in to go I16 to the east it added just 60 miles to the trip so not that bad...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Your smoke is all the way up here in Greensboro today............as smoky as it is up here it must be REALLY bad down there.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Sometimes its bad here in mid GA as well... The other day couldn't see the sky or tell where the sun was, today you can smell it but theres no visible smoke.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts