Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
July 4th cookout in MD, anyone interested?

Wife and kids went to Myrtle Beach for two weeks without me.
Was wondering if anyone is interested in a cookout or cruise or something.
I figured it was time for me to try and meet some of you guys and hangout since I haven't done much since moving to Maryland. I have enough room at the house to accomodate as many people as I want and have a grill for some good grub. I could supply the food and would enjoy hanging out shooting the shit.
I will be somewhat bored for the next two weeks since I can't go fishing thanks to the monsoon we had.

Well, if anyone wants to hang out, cookout, cruise, play some X box or PS2 let me know!

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Gotta love bachelor time:)
We just got back from a family vacation in OC. Probably have a cookout tomorrow and do some swimming and watch the fireworks if you're interested. Nothing big....I don't think?
Might be heading to MA this weekend to pick up my motor the seller never shipped if you wanna ride up:)
Scott

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can help out if you need me too.
How long will it take?

I haven't stacked firewood since I lived in the boondocks 15 years ago!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't mind but it doesn't seem like anyone will show up. I can supply the food if someone can cook it! I can't cook for shit.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't care, if there is interest, everyone is welcome at my crib. It would be nice having a bunch of supras out in my driveway, not to mention to piss the neighbors off!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
95TT4JJ said:
I don't care, if there is interest, everyone is welcome at my crib. It would be nice having a bunch of supras out in my driveway, not to mention to piss the neighbors off!
Make room for the MEGA CAB!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That beast probably won't even fit in my damn driveway. Alex wanted you to wear your pink skirt with matching thongs so he could take you down to my basement and ravish you.

Well, if we can get a few more people interested, then we will have the 1st Bel Air Supra cookout at my place.

Whoever is down for it, let me know and we can pick a time.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bren, at least trailer your damn engineless supra to my house to get it out of your damn garage for once!!!

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
95TT4JJ said:
Bren, at least trailer your damn engineless supra to my house to get it out of your damn garage for once!!!
Wait.....there's another local engineless garage queen supra :ugh2:
Should I trailer mine over too. I only have a lowly quad cab Ram :rolleyes:

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
I did this today as well, so boring and tedious

Alex D said:
I'm stacking firewood tomorrow, anyone wanna help me with that. Only 2 more cords of wood to go until i'm done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts