Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed out to Washington Friday morning for a photoshoot for a magazine. I will be leaving Sunday, Anyway I wanted to know if there was anything to do there. I believe I will be in the Seattle area...

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It doesn't matter unless your planning on bombing it. Is there anything out there to do for fun?

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
are you gonna wear your sexy supra briefs?

thetrav has ties to the airline industry, so he's asking questions :)

there's lots to do. you want to site see or go clubbing or something?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Desten said:
It doesn't matter unless your planning on bombing it. Is there anything out there to do for fun?

Actually , it does. If it is Alaska Air, don't check your bags out of Seattle. They might not make it on the plane with you. Carry you bags on if possible. If checking bags, don't leave any valuables in them.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282540

I use to work for them, and the people we were replaced with aren't doing too good a job.

·
Search
3,303 Posts
a little off topic, but not really... my friend just got out of Marines boot camp. Flew home for 10 days of leave and to do the recruiters assitance program.

He gets home and is missing a bag, out of his duffle bag.

The fucking airline people opened up his shit, and stole some of his stuff. Way to treat a Marine. :rolleyes:

·
Member Thingy
1,119 Posts
Back when I used to work in the airline industry, there was a customs/FBI raid of the airline baggage facilities after a year long undercover investigation. Many heads rolled that day.

·
Registered
113 Posts
kale said:
Back when I used to work in the airline industry, there was a customs/FBI raid of the airline baggage facilities after a year long undercover investigation. Many heads rolled that day.

I have heard so many things it's not even funny. Like the guy who stole an Air Marshall's gun. Or the scam of stealing golf clubs and selling them in a pawn shop in federal way. Or The new release movies coming from LAX, open and movies missing. Or the VCR boxes containing pieces of wood.

I'm kinda glad I don't have to worry about that crap every day.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Snoop Dogg? :lol:
gangsta crapola StevieT...haha... Where you been man???

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
I think we scared her away :sadwavey:

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
shes married anyhow guys...put your cocks away.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Wont be around all weekend, but I met you and the hubby at the Vallejo meet a while back when I had the red Mk4.. Enjoy Seattle! Hope the weather stays nice for ya. :)

·
Banned
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I haven't been around the comp all dau until now. Thanks for all the info! And I will be on the Alaska Air... I was planning on bringing my back on with me but didn't know the size I am allowed to. can you bring only one carry on? I haven't been on a plane in years so I have no idea. I had planned to bring a backpack on with me... Now I am worried about my things!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts