Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bugger
1,662 Posts
weee taaah ded

haha. oh athf.

you can always sneak onto the track OR i am pretty sure there are relatively cheap track days in the area. I know that they hold autocross events every sunday at miller park in milwaukee if there isnt a game. Supra of Doom knows more about that.

·
Drive by Radar
1,013 Posts
AutoX events are usually pretty cheap. It's all of about $30 and you can get a half dozen runs in, kill a couple fifty cones, and call it a day. Just make sure you tape up your car else it gets a little messy. ;) If you're going HPDE, it usually runs about $300ish for the weekend (plus tires, fuel, food, fluids, and anything you might break).

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Autocross is cheap as shit. We have autocrosses @ Miller Park here 1-2 times a month for $35.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
where is that ?
Do you remember when you came to my house? If you would have looked behind you there was a big ass baseball stadium. That's it. They do it in the parking lots.

So, in Milwaukee.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Yeah they allow watching from the street ( you can see fine )... but in order to watch from the parking lot you need to sign a waver ( as well as for competing ).

It's really cool. I posted pictures of a A70 that tears up the track here and at other courses:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496869

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Pretty sure that that's falconpunch1978 over on SM. Not sure if he's a member over here, though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts